Prologue

Jungkook and Namjoon jumped over pieces of broken walls and hid behind them, crouching down with their heads low. Gunshots and screaming were heard even from miles away, they could see the sandy ground getting hit by bullets from missed shots. Blood was splattering elsewhere from one of the enemy soldiers that had just been shot repeatedly by one of Jungkook's machine guns. The said man looked over at Namjoon and smirked as he looked up from the hole in his uniform revealing his scraped knee "Great birthday gift, huh?" The man chuckled and peeked out of their hiding spot to see more Chinese soldiers coming ahead. He then fired a few shots using his M16 rifle and quickly crouched back down. Namjoon was wrapping his forearm with his emergency bandages, covering the gunshot wound he had gotten just a few minutes ago. Jungkook asked him as he glanced at the other's loaded gun "Can you still hold the gun?" and he nodded, holding it against his side to stay prepared in case of a surprise attack.
The younger yelled as he looked behind his fellow soldier "Namjoon, watch out!!!" and before he could turn around he was grabbed and pulled to his feet by an enemy. Jungkook's rifle was out of bullets, so he grabbed the pistol from his leg and shot the rival in the head. The said soldier fell back after Namjoon pushed him off him and he shook Jungkook's hand in respect before quickly hiding once more.

////////////////////

"Sooyun, check the cookies!!!"
The girl did as told and stood up from the tile floor before rushing to the kitchen. After checking the oven, she stepped into the living room as she heard her mother asking while looking over her shoulder "What time will they be done?" Pointing at the 20th minute on the clock on the wall, the elder turned back to the television and watched Keeping up with the Kardashians with her husband.
Sooyun was about to go back in the bathroom when her father asked her "Did you finish scrubbing the floor?" She then locked on the wall twice for 'no', knowing very well that the man was too lazy to even turn his head. After six years of being unemployed and never moving from his chair, Sooyun sometimes wondered if the man still went to the bathroom.
As she heard "Then, why are you still standing there?! Those tiles aren't gonna wash themselves, are they?" she went back to the bathroom, getting down on her knees and scrubbing after dipping the brush back into the soapy water bucket.

////////////////////

Whilst making dinner Jungkook argued back "I've told you a million times already: I am not going to let you set me up with someone!", on the phone with his father as well. The said man replied on speaker "It's either that, or you find someone quickly! I'm not going to wait forever for my grandkids!" and the younger rolled his eyes, almost wanting to throw the phone to the damn floor.
"And, um... There's alway my way..." the elder suggested in an almost innocent pitch, to which Jungkook shook his head. "No, Dad. I am not going to buy some random young girl from a broke family just so you can have grandchildren!" The elder's way of a family was for his son to marry a woman, any woman, and impregnate her. It didn't matter who the girl was, as long as he got his grandchildren he didn't give a shit about anything else. Jungkook found it disgusting for his father to think that way, he himself would never have such an inhuman morality.
"Oh, come on! Don't you want something to satisfy your needs? You don't want to use your hand forever, do yo– " "DAD!" Jungkook shouted, seing his maid in the corner of the room blushing like a tomato at his father's comment. The younger replied with a clenched jaw "I don't want something, I want someone. I want a relationship, Dad, somebody I can open up to. I don't want someone whom I can just impregnate and make her raise the child on her own, I want her to make me happy, and I want her to be happy as well" and earned a long silence from the other line, guessing his father for his point. "I'm sorry, Dad. You're just gonna have to wait a little longer" After that Mr. Jeon hung up on his son, after a long silence from listening to Jungkook's valid point.
It only made Jungkook sigh, he knew he still hadn't convinced his father. All he wanted was a heir, but soon realized it was going to be harder that he thought...