Kang-A-Rooney

(Y/n)'s POV

Halloween is coming soon, the spookiest day of the year. Halloween is a day when we can all indulge in the darker, creepier side of life with loads of candy.

Liv, Ocean, Grace, and me are around my room planning to scare Maddie. Maddie always scared me before Halloween and it makes me so frustrated, but since I have Liv, Grace, and Ocean here she won't stand a chance.

We put a fake skeleton in mine bed, Grace was in Liv's bed with a devil's mask, I was under Maddie's bed, Ocean was in the closet with goblin claws, and Liv was outside the door waiting to enter with a hockey mask.

We were all in position when Maddie walked inside. "Liv, (Y/n), it's Halloween week." "Let's stay up all night and watch Kill It So It Dies III." She walk over to my bed. "Are you asleep?" Maddie pull over my covers and the skeleton screaming and backing away, then Grace pop up making her scream to the closet where Ocean was scaring her, then ran away but I stop her by pulling on her ankle making her trip, which leads to Liv coming in and scaring her last. Maddie was screaming the whole time is was hilarious.

We all got out of our hiding spots. "Gotcha!" We said together and laugh.

"Boy, did you jump, Maddie." I said

"We made you scream like a little girl." Liv said as me and her high-five.

"So sorry. Didn't meant to make you go..."

Ocean mimics the screams from Maddie after Grace talked, we all laugh except. Maddie.

"Ha ha, real mature." "Aren't you guys a little old for Halloween pranks?" Maddie held her hand up. "Help me up. Come on." Ocean took her hand and it snaps off madding something come out of it. WE all scream in terror. Maddie took off the can and got up. "Mm! Put that in your pumpkin and carve it!"

We just all looked around the room and smile.

Halloween is going to be fun!

–––

Its school time and the halls look so great for the Scream Fest this Saturday. Me, Liv, Ocean, and Grace are walking in the halls looking at all the decorations.

"I keep seeing all these signs for Scream Fest." Liv said. "Is that a contest?" "Because I do the absolutely best horror movie scream." Liv screams in horror and everyone looked at us.

"Yeah, it's... it's not quite like that." Ocean breaths heavy.

"They'll turn the whole place into a haunted carnival." "Everyone comes in costumes and have a blast." I told her.

"It's my favorite day of the school year." Grace said. "Spooky decorations, apple bobbing, and a chance to scare everyone here to make them look little baby's."

"Well, its also my favorite day of the year." "Except all the days I get to come here and learn." Ocean said and we all looked at her weirdly.

Liv pause then continuing. "Ocean, don't repeat that." "Other people don't get you in the way that I barely do."

Me and Grace nodded at that. "Noted." "So you guys only have three days to get ready. Do you want me to help you find a costume?" Ocean asked all of us.

"Yeah, we can go costume shopping after school" Liv agreed. Grace agreed too, but I pick my costume and they never guess it.

"No thanks." "I already know exactly what I'm going to be." "And I'm not telling anyone." I told them.

"Oh, is that a challenge." Grace said to me. "You're not gonna fool me, Rooney." "I am good." "I will find you." We all laugh and walk to class.

–––