His beaming smile lets me know that I have made the right choice. "Good idea. Let's get out of here today, away from it. There is a farmers market on, in town today. Wanna go?"

"Sure. We do need some more supplies.  Be great to see more of the area, don't you think?"

Zak nods. "Well as soon as Theo is up and has breakfast, we will head into town."

"Cool. So what shall we do now?" I ask but as soon as I look over to Zak and his smirk, I know what he has in mind...

*****

"Holy.. Sh-"

"Language.." Zak whispers pulling my eyes off the windscreen and to Theo in the back who is peering outside the car window at the vast quantity of people.

"It's really busy." I tell Zak, as if he can't see what I am seeing outside the window.

Market stalls have been set up, offering a range of foods and crafts, amongst the sea of people, all wearing facemasks. From the crowds down here, you would struggle to believe that there is a pandemic going on in the world. It also happens to be the first time we as a family, have been around a swarm of people since it has all began, which is probably why my anxiety is crawling up into my throat.

"You okay?" Zak questions putting his hand on my knee.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask him. "Maybe we should have came earlier?"

"I know, but we are here now. Aaron and Luna are behind too." He says making me look in the rear-view mirror.

"No offence but I couldn't care if The Queen was behind us right now. My concern is for you and Theo."

His hand tightens. "I know it is, and I love you even more for it. But we will be okay, we got face masks and hand sanitizers... How about we get out the car and get a feel for it?"

I give Theo one last look before I nod and slip out the car, letting my mind get used to the idea of people. My palms are sweaty and my eyes are darting back and forth at anyone who wanders too close. I'm ashamed to admit that even my ears are straining, in case anyone starts coughing.

"What's up guys?" Aaron greets us with his usual cheeky grin.

"Panicking." Zak says, ratting me out instantly which causes Aaron to come to my side.

"What's up Big little one?" Aaron asks, pulling a smile out of me from the nickname alone.

"It's really busy.. Too busy." I tell him, backing into the car when a woman wanders a little too close.

I can see Aaron's frown but he doesn't comment and simply looks at Zak for help. "First time in a big crowd bro, can't expect any less.." Zak shrugs making me look across the car to him.

"How come you are not as panicky as I am?"

"Museum. The show had to go on." He answers as he closes Theo's door.

I'm grateful when Theo darts around the car and takes my hand, slotting himself between me and Luna.

"Can we go get some oranges now?" He asks, looking up at me.

As much as I would love to get back in the car and head back to the cottage, I don't and simply nod to him. With a breath, we all put on our face masks before heading into the market.

We are only two stalls in, when I notice Zak at my side, almost guarding me and Theo from anyone and anything, using himself as a barrier. When I look over, I find Aaron doing the exact same thing to Luna and we have somehow formed an entourage with myself and Theo at the centre.