"Because thats when we let in a drunk Taniya from her night outs."

"Clever clever girls" Adhi whispered and cupped maya's cheeks. He leaned in for a kiss but maya covered her own with her hand.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." Maya complained.

"Do i look like i care?" Adhi leaned in again.

"Ewwww nooo. At least let me wash it with water. Is there mouth wash?"

"In the bathroom" Adhi smirked and pointed her towards the bathroom direction.

Maya turned towards the bathroom but adhi wrapped his arns around her waist and pulled her towards him. He dipped his face to the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply. Maya's eyes fluttered close.

"Now you smell like me" Adhi said close to he ears which made her shiver. She turned around to face him.

"Can i keep the hoodie?" Maya asked with puppy eyes.

He sighed "Fine. Now go wash up." He turned her towards the bathroom and slapped her bum.They freshened up and changed adhi was taking her to the hostel. Maya called preethy and told her to be ready to sneak her in. They reached the hostel gate and as expected there was  no guard. Preethys head poked through the gate and ushered maya to get inside.

"Please go to the hospital and check the hand okay?"

"I will. I promised you didnt i?" Adhi smiled.

"Okay then bye." Maya hugged adhi and he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Ohhh get a room" Preethi complained from behind the gate. Maya waved to Adhi and got inside the gate and rushed to get inside. Preethy was practically doing a naruto run.

When they got inside the hostel and placed the key back inside maya asked "Where is taniya?"

"She's not up yet. He's like a bear when she sleeps. I dont wanna wake her and face her wrath." They chuckled and got to their room. As soon as they entered maya saw Taniya fidgeting in her bag trying to find something.

"You're up? And its before 9 am. Thats a first." Preethi mumbled.

"What are you looking for?" Maya went to Taniyas side and sat beside her.

"Nothing" Taniya immediately shut her bag and turned towards maya. And gave her a soft smile. Maya congratulated taniya for her victory against jeeth. She smiled and thanked maya but she could tell that something was bothering her.

"Whats wrong? Why are you upset?" Maya wrapped her arm around taniyas shoulder.

"Nothing. Im fine" taniya shrugged.

"No youre not. She's been like this since yesterday morning after you left." Preethy complained.

"Whats wrong Taniya? Tell us"

"Its just that i have to move. Now that im back in the 2nd year i have to move in with my classmates."

Their faces fell. Taniya was right. She has to move in with her classmates. Only same year students are permitted in the same room.

"When do you have to move?" Preethy asked.

"Today" taniya whispered. She couldnt meet their eyes

The silence in that room was deafening. But it soon turned to sobs and crys. The girls hugged and cried for a long time. The offered help her pack but taniya refused and asked them to get ready for college. By 8.30 am the girls were ready. Taniya was packed and set. Her new room was a level above them. By 9am the girls left for college and taniya to her new room.