TS: Mansi's Realisation 2

Mansi entered the Rao Mansion with tearful eyes when she spotted Pallavi going inside the house.

Her voice hitched inside her throat, the guilt of ditching Pallavi was stopping her back.

She rang the doorbell and Amma opened it only to see Mansi.

A: Arey beta tum , aao naa andar aao baitho, mai Keerti ko bula ke lata hai woh bataya usne tum aur woh ek hi project par kaam kar rahe hai isiliye.

M: Amma rukiye

Mansi's low voice was noticed

A: kya hua tum pareshan lag raha hai, Kuch hua kya Mansi beta amma ko batayega tum?

Mansi cried and hugged her and Amma reciprocate the hug.

M: bahut badi galti kardi mansi ne amma , bahut badi.

A: kya hua Mansi

M: amma woh Pallavi

Amma knew what she wants to say

A: dekho mai tumhare mamle mei nahi bolega Mansi beta, but tumko Pallavi par bharosa karna chahiye tha tab , aacha jao usey milne Ka maan kar raha hoga toh, woh garden mei baitha hai jao

When Raghav Rao came to know his wife loved gardens to a lot extent he changed the whole map of mansion in no time, turning forces up and down to convert barren land into garden.

Pallavi was sitting on the available seat in the garden it was a swing and for her swing was only thing which she use when she is stress

Mansi spot her their.

She goes and sit beside her.

Pallavi recognize her presence and tears flow down her diamond eyes. They tears which pained Raghav Rao the tears which give Amma terror of losing Pallavi, tears which AAI hated from those diamond eyes were not in mood to stop today.

Mansi kept her head on Pallavi's shoulder.

M: I know bahut gussa hai tu Pallu, aur gussa jayaz hai tumhara , meri harkatein hi aisi thi. You know jab tu mere pass nahi hoti naa ghabraht si hone lagti hai mujhe. Dede naa wapaas dil mei jagah I'm sorry.

Thodi Jagah Dede Mujhe,
Tere Pas Kahin Reh Jaun Main,

M: Show me a place beside you where I can stay. It feels like I have a house but I still need to reside somewhere. And it's none other than you. And so I can understand your silence

Khamoshiyan Teri Sunu,
Aur Door Kahin Na Jaun Main,

M: So I can hear your silence and never go away.

Apni Khushi Deke Main Tujhe,
Tere Dard Se Jud Jaun Main,

M: Give me some share of happiness and let me be part of your pain.