You stepped up and you were really scared with the aura the members are giving as they stare at you and your brother like you're not supposed to be there.

"From now on, they're a member of Toman." Mikey spoke again.

"Y/n and Haruchiyo Sanzu, please take care of us" you both bowed

"A girl?"

"Bet she can't handle fighting"

"Those cuts are scary"

"What's with that guy"

A few mumbles of other members. You just ignored them and looked at your brother who seem to heard the comments about his cuts. You tap his shoulder and whispered "don't listen to them, your cuts looks badass" and winked.

"It doesn't matter if y/n is a girl. We witnessed the way they fight first hand" Draken spoke

You're standing on your position shocked and scared, 'him saying that I'm good at fighting will get the members hopes up and get disappointed with how lame I am-'

"If they acknowledge them so much then they should be strong right?"

"Tch, that lady looks like she's about to cry"

"Does anyone here thinks that I did the wrong decision on letting them join?" Mikey asked. "If no one dares to speak then I assign them to the first division, under Baji" Mikey continued.

Who's Baji?

You looked at Mikey confused when a voice spoke up

"So I'll be handling you two I guess?" Mr. Vampire spoke stepping up with a blonde guy with black undercut behind him.

"Yes, we'll be at your care" you bowed once again. And he pat your head chuckling.

---
The night went by with them talking to each other about stuffs while we talked to Mr. Baji about things of Toman. He's a really good guy. He even treated you for some peyoung yakisoba on the way home. 'Oh did I mention the guy he's with, Mr. Chifucute? Oh I mean Mr. Chifuyu... he's so cute omg.'

"Thanks for taking us home Mr. Baji, Mr. Chifuyu. Thank you for the yakisoba too!" You waved as they smiled and went on their ways to go home.

"See bro? Joining Toman wasn't a bad idea afterall... we got a lot of friends and comrades." You looked at brother who just shrugged and went to clean his cut and treat it again with medicine.

You just sat in front of him to watch him. He's still not speaking much because the cut might open again if he stretch his mouth.

"I'll go to sleep now brother" you yawned

"Goodnight" he mumbled but you understood it.

You smiled "I will! You too!" You looked at him again and waved

You plopped at your bed missing it so much. It's almost been a week since you were at this house and you missed your bed the most. You got up lazily and took a set of comfy clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath before sleeping. After the bath, you quickly layed in the bed and think about the things that happened..

Deep in thoughts you didn't notice yourself falling asleep.

---

"Good morning Sanzu!!! Good morning y/n!!!!!" You woke up to the loud shouts of Mr. Baji as they burst into your room.

You got up from your bed rubbing your eyes as you saw Mr.Baji, Mr. Chifuyu standing on your door and your brother trying to stop them from coming in your room.

"Let her rest" he whispered

"Aww c'mon come with us"

"Where?" You asked

"Toman's having a bitch day" Mr. Baji spoke grinning widely as your eyes widened and you heard your brother coughed.

"It's beach, Baji-san." Mr. Chifuyu clarified as he facepalmed.

"Whatever, anyways come eat we brought breakfast then we'll go to the bitch after!" Mr. Baji said happily. You'd be happy too if only he says beach the right way.. hearing it from him sounds so wrong...

You got up and washed you face in the bathroom and brush your teeth. You walked to the kitchen and sat infront of the table as Mr. Chifuyu take out the containers containing their breakfast at home.

"Thank you Mr. Chifuyu" you smiled and started eating. "Just call me Chifuyu" you nod as they also started eating. You finished eating earlier than them because Baji told you to get your things ready for the 'bitch' lol it sounds like you're going to attack a bitch. -_- but no

You happily went and fix the clothes and things you'll be needing. You also fixed your brother's things because he's still eating with Baji. You sat on the couch waiting for them to finish chitchatting even though its only Chifuyu and Baji talking but brother's with them.

Their talk was interupted when the door was opened followed with the shout of familiar voices.

"Y/n let's go to the mall!"

"Brother you're too noisy it's 8 am for freaks sake."

Followed with them entering the house like they own it. You chuckled when you saw their shy faces when they saw Baji and Chifuyu looking at them.

"Y/n who are they?" Says the last man who entered the house.