Chapter One

*Lucifer's POV*

"Imperio!" My tutor Bellatrix Shouts at me and I barely flinch I am that used to it. She laughs as I start to twitch"is pet hurting? oh no poor little pet!" She yells at me like the psychopath she is.  I grit my teeth in concentration as she continues to tease me, I hate it when she teases me but there is nothing I can do about it,
Unless I want to be tortured to my death well not really to death but it felt that way. 
I can't wait to go to Hogwarts and to escape this stupid prison cell they call my room.  
My letter should be here tomorrow my Father had said to me. "You're not listening pet!" She yells "Crucio!"  I collapse on to the ground and hold back a scream "scream pet!! It's no fun unless they scream!" I roll over onto my back feeling like I was being stabbed by a thousand knives. Bellatrix is laughing like a maniac at the tears that are rolling down my cold face then with one last burst of pain she stops and asks "are you ready to listen yet?" I nod my head yes and let out a choked breath.
"Now pet, when you go to Hogwarts you have to get into Slytherin or I will torture you more understand pet?!"  I nod my head "understood" I whisper with that she leaves my cell announcing "lesson over" As soon as Bellatrix is out of earshot I let out a chocked sob and lie down on the cold hard floor I look down at my blood covered hands and cry "why is my life so horrible?" I ask to no one in particular.
I feel myself falling asleep and the last thing I see is Bellatrix dropping my Hogwarts letter inside my cell.