first meeting

Subhadra pov

After the departure of madhu made me so lonely. Even though my brothers made me feel engaged, I still miss the chirping voice around me. I was thinking about her, a dasi came to me said that father summoned me on the rajyasabha. So I went with the dasi. When I saw my pitashri i said pranipat pitashri, why did you called me? . Pitashri blessed me and said that there is a feast going to happen in hastinapur to welcome the prince and princess after their shiksha,so your kunti bua welcome all of us to attend the feast. I was over joyed cause my longingness for my love is going to end soon. So I asked when we are leaving but pitashri said that your brothers are going to check the status affair journey so they can't join come to hastinapur. So I have stay here for the court room I can't also come. I decided to send you alone to hastinapur to meet my sister and my nephews

I accept it and when to my room. Now I having feelings no singular but plural. I am excited but I feel restless and nervous at the same time. How he will look, will he like me or what if consider me as his sister. Lot of questions remained unanswered now I miss madhu very badly she would have cheered me with in a second. So I went to bhrata krishna's chamber to clear my mind. Bhratashree I called him he smiled at like he knows my problem, asked me what happened my bady doll looks restless. I told that I felt restless not to know what to expect from this trip. My bhrata understand my dilemma and ask me whether I love them are not. In mind, I thought that I love arjun more then anything. I told bhrata yes. Then he explained me love will reach the place where even a Weapon can't reach if you believe in your love for them there is no need of this confusion. I felt relaxed.cause I believed my love. After leaving the chamber, I went to the garden to written a reply letter. After righting it I send it hastinapur.

Kunti pov

I was waiting for the return letter from my bhratashree. That time putri dushala came to me to hear stories now a days this became her hobby. So I was tell her the story a dasi came with a letter said it was from my bhrata. I quickly read the letter had a little bit disappointed that not all of them are coming except subhadra. Dushu asked me about the news she happy to me her sakhi again and wanted surprise everyone so asked me to not tell any of her cousin. I happily accept that.

Dushu pov

When mata said about the arrival of subhadra. I want it to be a surprise for all my bhrata especially bhrata arjun, cause I want see his reaction.

Subhadra pov

After a long journey I reached hastinapur. There waited my kunti bua, dushu, pitamah, kakashree, maharaja  and maharani. I couldn't find any of my cousin so I felt disappointed. I went to took blessings from everyone and everyone adore me. They asked dushala to show me my chamber. On the way , my eyes were wandering here and there to find my dhananjay. It was noticed by dushu . She asked me what are you reaching? . I said I couldn't find any of my bhratas . She mischievously asked bhratas or prince arjun. I felt my face warming.she laughed and said that they all are practicing, they don't know about my arrival. I was stunned asked her why? . She told me that she want to surprise them. Then I was about reach my chamber I saw children playing in the garden so me and dushu went to play with them. Suddenly it started rain so dushu help the kids to reach out the rain safely. When I was about to help her. A noise caught my ears. When I turn to look at  these source of the sound. I was a huge set of puppies struggling the rain. So I went there and sit near them and used my dupatta as a umbrella to give them a shelter.

Arjun pov

It was a huge exhausted day of practice. After completing the practice I was going to my chamber. All sudden it started rain. When I reached the path of the garden my heart beat fast with a loud thud. I don't know why I am feeling that. Due the rain I start to walk fast. A noise caught my ears. I returned to see the source of the noise but I found angel with all white dress give shelter to a cluster of puppies. Suddenly dushu screamed idiot. I wanted to look at her but I couldn't the beauty in front mesmerized me. Dushu yelled subhadra what are you doing in the rain?. The girl looked up to see dushu. The world frozen for me......................

YADAVNANDHINI SUBHADRA strikes me

YADAVNANDHINI SUBHADRA strikes me. My chitra, she was looking like an goddess she doesn't wear any jewel, the rain drops making her jewelry. With a pure white dress she looked like pure illusion will disappear soon. When sun rays falls on her made shine as gold.that almond eye arrest me for an entity. In the rain, when breeze made the flower flow on her and the movement the locks made my knees go weak. At the caring nature of her made me astonished even though I was jealous cause I wanted to be in that place. I wanted this golden lotus with me for an entity.After sometimes she looked restless and turned which made to lock her eye with me. That its freeze. I can only found love in that eyes.........
______________________________________

Hey guys hope you like it
Wait for the next update
See ya ❤