Rishmi One Shots - 1

On a sunny morning , in the middle of a busy street a beautiful and attractive young woman was running hard , breathing heavily , to reach her place , her home where she finds peace , love  and happiness .
She enters a five star international restaurant still running and her beautiful innocent eyes searching for her love . Suddenly she bumps into someone  and her feet looses the balance and she was about to roll on the floor. But she stood leaning forward , she felt someone holding her soft hands . She turned to see  a rough hands holding her hands and her eyes moved upwards only to see a young handsome man who was staring at her . She looses her hand from his grip and walks with long steps inside a cabin and locks herself.

 He came running behind her and frowns seeing his cabin locked and knocks the door with utmost care and love to check the mood of the girl

He came running behind her and frowns seeing his cabin locked and knocks the door with utmost care and love to check the mood of the girl .

" Ab kya hua ? Kyun bhaag rahi thi !? ” he asked with concern but he didn't get any response. He was angry on her for running the whole way to reach him but he couldn't show that as she was tensed about something .

He again asks gently, ” Dekho ab nahi batayegi tho mujhe kaise pata chalega ki kya hua hai..koi bhi baat ho mujhe batao.. I promise mai sab tik karunga ..ab bata tho sahi..”  He heard her soft steps towards the door and he could feel her heavy breaths .

”Calm down..itna kyun bhaagi thumne..saans lo pehle fir lock open karo , mai andhar aatha hun phir hum baitkar baat karthe hai..tik hai !?”. He felt her leaning towards the door and he also leaned forward and placed his palms on the door to check if she has controlled her breath .

She tries to control her heavy breaths and places her palm to balance herself and speaks softly with her sweet voice .
" Aap sab tik karenge na !?” she questioned him.

He felt the sadness , tension and hope in her sweet voice but he grinned widely hearing her voice after a week

He felt the sadness , tension and hope in her sweet voice but he grinned widely hearing her voice after a week .
" Haan mai sab tik karunga ..ab bahar aajao ya door open karo mai hi andhar aatha hun..”

She breathed heavily to calm herself as she trusts him the most and opened the door slowly and she found him leaning to the wall with his arms crossed and eyebrows up to explain herself. She smiled weirdly rubbing the back of her neck and turned to move inside and sat on the couch . He followed her and sat beside her still his eyes on her beautiful face.

She felt his gaze on her and cleared her throat to say something , " Ab aap hi bolo mai kya karun... Waha gaaw main chachi mujhe kisi gadhe ke saat shaadhi karna chahti hai..mai kya usse shaadhi karun !? ” She turned towards him with a pout on her face .

He smiled seeing her pout and takes her palm into his and places a gentle kiss , he met her eyes whose face was red with blush . He continued , ” Bas itne liye tumne poori raaste bhaag kar aayi!!? Mai aaj hi mere ghar main baat karthi hun.Waise bhi mere ghar mai sabko pata hai na ..kal hi maa se tumhara ghar rishta bejne kahta hun ... Ab tik hain !?”

She smiled widely hearing this , her dream of marrying her love is few steps away from her and she knows her dream will be fulfilled as soon as possible . She came out of thoughts when he placed his head on her shoulders and she also leaned her head towards his . Both were carrying a soft smile in their lips and rays of love and hope in thier eyes .

Hope this is good . Do comment your thoughts as it gives motivation to write further and also vote if you liked this shot . Please do support.
Thank you 🥰