4.

1 week later:

Sarang was sleeping peacefully until her phone started ringing loudly waking her up. She groaned and picked the call lazily...

"Hello. "

"Hey, Sarang. Still sleeping. You lazy ass."

"Hobii!" Sarang screamed through her phone.

"Yes its me. Well I just wanted to inform you that I'll be there in 3 hours. I just hope that you've kept your promise of being an obedient kid...uhh I mean adult and kept our home well intact..."

Sarang gulped at his words. She just roamed her eyes through her living room,the television is still on ,she passed out yesterday on couch while watching movies with Jimin. The floor is dirty due to beer spills,empty packets of chips laying on the floor and some popcorn on couch. She searched for Jimin and saw him sleeping like a puppy on her bed. Dirty laundry lying on her bed , surrounding Jimin. Empty pizza boxes on her study table.

"Sarang you there?" Hoseok asks her.

"Uhmm yes. Everything is alright. I'll be waiting for you Hobi. Okay bye..." She lied because she don't want Hoseok to scream through her phone and make her go deaf.

"Well . See yaa then. Bye. "  He dismissed the call.

Sarang let out a breath which she was holding for too long. As she took in a deep breath, she instantly covered her nose. Her house was stinking. It was all messed up because of drunk Jimin. Last night they both got drunk and messed it all. Now she needs to clean everything up before Hobi comes back home.

She wakes up Jimin but he didn't even budged. She slaps his ass," You lazy bitch wake up. We need to clean all this mess."

Jimin smacks her hands off and turns around," Ahh not you again. Get lost Sarang lemme sleep. "

"Jimin wake up Hobi is on his way here."

As Jimin heard Hobi's name he jerked away," What? When? I mean Sarang your house looks like a birds nest" he scans her face and adds. " well you too look like an abandoned bird" he starts laughing.

"Hahahha so funny. Now help me cleaning this shit up." She spats sarcastically.

"Aghh. Sarang not me . Please. " Jimin shoves his head into pillows.

"Jimin if you'll help me, I'll set Yuri up with you." Sarang knows very well how to make him work.

"What? Really!" Jimin is now wide awake. He's been trying since two days but Yuri doesn't even glance at him.

"Yes. Now wake up and start cleaning. "

"Okay. Sarang you are the best." Jimin clungs onto Sarang. She pushes him away," Eww you stink. Firstly wash up."

Jimin smirks at her.

"You! You did this on purpose. Jimin you shorty. Come here!" Sarang screams and throws a pillow on him but he dodges away and enters bathroom,locking it securely behind him.

Both the friends who are partly responsible for this mess cleans up everything. They did laundry,washed empty dishes, swept the floor and moped it too. The house was sparkly clean . They both got tired and plops on couch to take some rest.

"Sarang,I'm hungry. Lets eat something." Jimin groans. His eyes still closed due to exhaustion.

"Me too. Lemme see if we have something. " Sarang walks towards her kitchen and checks to find nothing to eat.

"Jimin there isn't a single thing to eat. Hoseok will be really angry. He filled all our monthly supplies before going on trip and you hungry wolf ate everything. " Sarang starts complaining .

"Sarang can you stop eyeing my appetite. I've lost my interest in eating food because of you." Jimin pouts while patting his belly.

"I'll go and get some groceries before Hoseok arrives. " Sarang takes her car keys and wallet before going out.

"I'll be waiting for you~~" Jimin sings and shuts his eyes off to take a power nap.

Sarang reaches the mall and starts filling her trolly with various food items. She was mindlessly searching for something while pushing her trolly. She reaches her favorite snacks isle and tries to grab her favorite cookies but they were placed at a good height which her short length can't reach. She looks around for someone to help her but there is no one. Her mind gets filled with some thrilling ideas. She thought to use her trolly as a stool to reach there and soon she was trying to balance her weight on that trolly. She grabs the cookies and was about to jump down the trolly slips on floor and she loses her balance. She was about to fall down but someone catches her before she falls.

She closes her eyes due to fear of falling on ground but she felt no pain,she opens them slowly to meet another pair of doe eyes,scanning her face with  curiosity. She batters her eyes on him. He was holding her in a bridal style. She have never been this close to someone, she can feel his hot breath fanning her face. She feels her cheeks heat up and to escape this embarrassing situation she clears her throat.

He snaps out of his reverie and puts her down slowly and carefully.

"Are you alright?" He asks her.

"Yes. Thanks again." Sarang recognized him. He was none other than Jungkook.

He nods and back away. He too recognized her but was too shy to speak up.

"Are you felling well now. Your bruises are recovered or not?" She asks him noticing his face has recovered well and he was really handsome which she can't see that day because of all the bruises. She mentally scolded her for ruining his beautiful face.

"Yes. I've recovered almost completely. " he answers her shyly.

Sarang found it cute. He got so flustered and she decided to tease him a bit," I didn't knew you were this handsome. I'm sorry for ruining your handsome face. Did you lose any of your followers because of my mistake?"

He was flushed red due to her boldness," Uhmm no its alright. "

"So I was right you have a large fanbase. " She thinks out loud and he chuckles.

"Okay mister handsome see you around. Protect this handsome face. I don't want anyone else to ruin it...." "except me"  she didn't spoke the last words out loud. She winks at him.

He nods shyly and both of them part ways. Jungkook has always been complimented for his looks but no girl was this bold to speak up on his face. He liked it but he reminded himself that he has a girlfriend now. So he brushed off those thoughts.

On the other hand Sarang was smiling because she was always this bold. She often complimented boys for their looks and flirts with them but she never saw a boy getting this flustered. All those boys would flirt back or pass on some cheeky remarks. She adored Jungkook's shy nature. He looked like a cute bunny. She thought to herself and reached the counter.