Austin Mahone the bad boy

Austin pov
She is so pretty i just can't stop thinking about her she is just so beautiful that i just wanted to kiss.after i said in my thoughts I asked her that i had a party tomorrow night at 8:00 she said no then i asked her why she said well that everybody gets drunk,people have sex,ad that we sleep at the party i told well is that because your a chicken then she said no i'm not a chicken she said that's what they all say i said fine I'll go to the party she said well see u at the party i said fine she said ok then i left her house.

Ambers pov

I think i just got myself in a situation right now i think i just got played by a bad boy i said in my head. Called my dad and see if i could go he said sure but tomorrow he had to go to work and he want be back till next friday oh no now i will be home alone. After that i called jessie and said that I'm going to a party and she is coming because i don't want to be alone at the party she said ok i will go to the party she said ok bye i said.

Skip hours later
The next day when i was in school boys kept looking at me i wonder why but then when i saw austin kissing this against my locker i said can u guys move but they didn't but this boy was as cute as austin his name was justin bieber and he helped with my books and sparks flew but i also liked austin too now this was a big situation here

AUTHORS NOTE
hey guys i will update today later or tomorrow hope u love it and don't forget to vote and comment so i can right more stories and don't forget to see my other book called"being famouse with austin mahone".