You started making gestures with your hands while you talked to him. "I'm not going to sit around and let your new friend" you air quoted "call me a whore. Everyone else noticed how much of a disrespectful piece of shit she was besides you."

Now it was Mikasa's turn to get Eren together, "Eren.. if anything you're making a big deal of the situation. This wouldn't have to be a thing if you just open your eyes and realize that you're in the wrong of this. You don't have a single person on your side, what she said was not acceptable and you need to get that through your head. Macy doesn't even know y/n- and even if she did, you and I both know y/n is a great person."

Eren turned his head and stared at the dashboard, "It doesn't matter whether you care about the blonde chick or not." Sasha added, "It shouldn't take you this long to realize you should stand up for your friend. Then there's that fact that none of your points are valid- you're saying the stupidest shit, and making stuff up as you go." She mentioned as she took out a bag of fruit snacks from her pocket.

"Wait I want to put him in his place too-" Connie said in a loud tone, he looked at you for the go ahead. You gave it to him and he began, "Did you miss the part where we set Macy, Stacy, Tracy, Lacy, whatever the hell her name was straight when the girls left? That's when you should've known something wasn't right. We've given you so many chances to correct your mistake bro." He shook his head and held his hand out so Sasha would give him a fruit snack.

You sighed before saying your last sentence to him for the night, "All I wanted was for you to do what I would've done for you. I don't see why you're trying to play the victim here and raise your voice at me and everyone else, there's no reason you should be mad right now."

With that, the conversation was over, Armin tried to add on but you told him that it was fine and to just drop it. Everyone sat back in their seats as Armin drove the rest of the way to the dorms.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

—at the dorms—

Before you got out you whispered something to Armin, "Thanks, I appreciate what you were trying to do." You gave him a smile before getting out, Connie and Sasha following behind you. Connie asked if you wanted to join him and Sasha while they played Animal Crossing on their Nintendo's, but you declined his offer and decided to go to your room for the night.

EREN'S POV:

I watched as y/n stepped out of the car, and whispered something to Armin. I gathered my stuff and reached for the handle but Armin locked the doors and Mikasa stopped me before I could. "What the fuck?" I looked at the both of them, they both had disappointed looks on their faces.

"What are you doing, what's up with you?" Mikasa questioned. I sighed not knowing what to say to her.

"Okay well I'm going to tell you what you're not going to do." Armin began, "You're not going to let anyone disrespect your friends, your mom taught you better than that, and I know she did, we were around you and her 24/7 growing up. Now what did y/n do to deserve the treatment you're giving her- nothing. You two were doing perfectly fine before you brought Macy with you. You have to acknowledge your impact on others Eren, you're not the only person in the world with feelings. You're going to go upstairs and get yourself together before you go apologize, and make things right. I know that you want to be correct about all this, but you're not. And telling her that she was causing a scene was not the move, and you know it."

Armin unlocked the door, I opened it and closed it with them both still looking at me. Mikasa rolled down the window, "I'll beat your ass Eren, don't start playing around." She glared at me.

"I'll be up in a minute." Armin stated, I nodded and walked away. My phone buzzed while I was in the elevator:

————————————————————————
CON-DOG 🦴

Yo E-money, we're just trying to help
you out, don't take our advice the
wrong way

Ok thanks

Fr tho, fix it.

I will.
Seen

————————————————————————

"I fucked up." I mumbled to myself while opening the door to the room. I kicked my shoes off and walked over to my bed thinking about the day. And they were right, she did nothing to deserve how I was treating her. I don't even know why I started acting like that.

Y/N POV:

You walked into your room and decided to take a shower and throw on your pajamas before going to sleep.

You didn't even go to sleep like you were planning, you stayed up and scrolled through your phone. After an hour or two, you got bored and turned on music while you charged your phone, placing it on the night stand beside you.

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Loose - Daniel Caeser
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►

𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

You looked at the ceiling and took everything in, the sound of the wind hitting your window, the crickets, the moonlight through your window, then you looked around the room and your eyes focused on the dino he'd won for you. Eren came into your mind 'He chose to play the victim. There's no reason for him to be mad- he fucking frustrates me, just because he can.' You thought to yourself before turning to a different playlist and drifting off to sleep.

(a/n - I don't plan on doing a whole bunch of pov's, that's just confusing. It just made sense for the way everything went down)