Full

Words: 832

Original title: Sex or something idk
Current title: Full

Ship: Slimecicle x Quackity / slime x quackity

Tw: noncon, monster sex?, unnatural/inhuman sex, gore, death
Basically being filled so much he dies lol

.
.
.

Charlie took a small slime ball off himself, controlling it to shake and squirm in his hand, slowly getting bigger. Quackity looked in amazement at it, watching Charlie drop it as it continued to spasm and quiver though it stayed the same size. With a small point the slime slivers towards quackity, fairly quick too, quackity couldn't even register where it was going until it was crawling up his leg.

"Where's it going...?" Quackity muttered, trying to shake it out of his pants.

Charlie smiled, pointing up. The slime started going faster, stopping as it squished itself into quackity's underwear. "Charlie! Get it out!" Quackity yelled, pulling at the crotch of his pants and trying to jump or shake the slime out.

A small giggle left Charlie as he smiled innocently, "it won't hurt you, it's just there to grow! I don't get to choose who it wants, my body just wants you!"

"Grow?! What?!" Quackity shouted, yelping as he felt something squeeze between quackity's folds and press against his pussy.

"Quackity, you have two holes?" Charlie asked curiously, moving the slime to press against quackity's asshole too.

Quackity groaned angerily, pressing his legs together and tensed his whole body, "YES AND I PREFER THEM NOT TO BE TOUCHED BY GOOPY SLIME!"

"What if it was me touching them?" Charlie smirked.

"Then it'd be different! If you just want to touch me you could've just asked!"

"Hm, well I am touching you!" Charlie laughed, pointing up again.

Quackity's face dropped, "Charlie, wait- Ah!" He shouted, squirming and shifting as he felt the sticky slime slither into him. He held back a small whimper, the feeling of something so different sliding over his slick walls felt way too good compared to anything he's ever felt.

Charlie put his hand down and the slime stopped moving. "Ready?" He asked, his innocent smile unchanged.

"For what..?"

"You should take a seat, you may fall over from what I've seen with other humans."

Quackity looked concerned but he's already seen Charlie won't take out the slime so he decided to sit down, he didn't want to add injury to the mix of his bad mood. He slowly sat, leaning against the wall, "okay, now what..?" He asked, looking up at Charlie.

"It grows!" Charlie said happily, clapping excitedly. As soon as he clapped the slime started to shake again, more aggressively than last time, "it absorbs any liquid and turns it into slime to make itself bigger!"

Quackity couldn't even speak, the slime felt too good, the shaking in his painfully neglected entrance had him seeing stars. He knew he was whining and moaning but couldn't stop himself.

"Quackity, you feel so wet!" Charlie said, sounding a bit worried, "this may get a bit much!"

Quackity wasn't listening, he could only focus on the growing substance inside of him. There was so much and it just kept going. It didn't even stop as it ran out of room in his entrance, it just kept going up. It started to fill his uterus with slime, all of it shaking aggressively.

It was too much. Too good. Quackity was quivering, his body twitching lightly. He tried holding it back, knowing it'll be worse if he came already. "Charlie-" He panted, interrupting himself with a moan, "i-I'm gonna cu-cum!" He yelled, squeezing his legs together and clenching around the slime.

"Wait-" Charlie started but it was too late.

Quackity screamed as he came, squirting as his body trembled and went limp. He moaned at the over stimulation, the slime not stopping or slowing at all. Quackity drooled and panted, still screaming out moans. It didn't take long for the slime to run out of room.

As it did it started to ooze out of quackity's pussy, squirming and searching for another place to go. "AH!" quackity genuinely screamed in fear, feeling something squeeze into his urethra, "Wh-what is it doing?!" Quackity screamed, feeling more of his organs fill with the slime.

"It's looking for more fluids, it'll keep growing until it has no room." Charlie said in a worried tone.

Quackity couldn't even say anything, all of the slime and all of the shaking got too much again. He came again, probably even harder than the last time. He fell onto his side, reaching up and scratching the wall, "T-TOO MU-MUCH!" he screeched.

It didn't stop. For hours the slime grew. Quackity died long before the slime even reached his heart. Charlie walked away as soon as the poor man stopped breathing, muttering "damn it, just like wilbur..." And shaking his head.

As soon as there was no more room, as everything in quackity was slime and it spilled out of his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears, it stopped growing and stopped shaking.

Charlie came back in and pointed down, sighing as he watched all of the slime pour out of quackity's empty, dried out body. Charlie left, the giant slime following behind him.