three.

003 ⎯⎯ kidnapped

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃,
standing from the couch. "I'm leaving." She declared, giving a small smile to Midoriya and Mina. "Thanks." She mumbled, starting towards the door.

Suddenly something hooked on the back of her shirt, preventing her from going forward. She glanced back, eyes landing on one of the pro hero's many stupid feathers.

"Leave me alone. Stupid feather." She swiped at it, the feather pulling her back onto her ass. Hawks' chuckled, patting the girl's head as she glared up at him. "I'll take it from here you guys, thanks for finding her."

The blonde knelt down, swiftly picking up Y/N and throwing her over his shoulder. He gave a quick wave before starting towards the exit. Y/N scowled, looking up to the students.

"Aren't you supposed to be training to be heroes?! This is kidnapping?! Help me!!" The students exchanged glances, the door closing behind the two as they made it outside.

Y/N slouched, giving up on her attempts to escape the hero's hold. "Where are you taking me?" She questioned, Hawks looking both way as he crossed the street. "We're going to my place."

"Why?"

The blonde hero sighed, stuffing his free hand into his pocket. "Because as far as I know you seem to be a danger to yourself. Do you have parents or something?"

Y/N huffed out, swinging her leg and kneeing the hero in the gut. Hawks doubled over, Y/N tumbling to the ground. She quickly hopped up, taking off across the street and down the block.

Hawks held his stomach, a feather pulling itself from his back. With no instructions it took off after the girl, zipping between cars.

"Why am I even bothering?"

[Unedited]
updating in school :D