one.

001 ⎯⎯ babysitter

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐒
as she crossed the street, huffing in annoyance. She rolled her eyes, her morning having being ruined by her brief run in with the pro hero. 

Sensing something following her, she turned, only to be met by a bright red feather. It froze behind her, standing still in the air. 

"Are you fucking kidding me? A baby sitter?" She continued walking, entering a park, the feather continuing to follow her. Turning once again, the girl glared at the feather, scowling. 

"Stupid fucking-" She reached for it, the feather diving out the way. Her frown deepened as she swiped at it again, the feather once again dove away. They continued like this for a few moments, Y/N pausing to huff out in frustration.

"I'm not losing to a stupid feather!"  

Slightly jumping up to grab it, she successfully wrapped her fingers around the feather. Y/N smiled for a moment, her eyes widening as she then realized she was falling. She let out a series of grumbles as she rolled down the hill, splashing into the pond at the bottom.

Y/N sat up, pulling a leaf from her now wet hair. "This is all that chicken little's fault..." She scoffed under her breath, mud now smeared on her cheek. 

"Stupid chicken."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bakugou shoved his hands into his pockets, rolling his eyes as his classmates struggled to keep up with him. "Kacchan wait!" Midoriya jogged after his friend, Kirishima running up beside him. Mina and Denki followed further behind, laughing with each other.

"The hell?" Bakugou stopped in his tracks, Kirishima and Midoriya catching up with him. "What's that?" The redhead questioned, squinting his eyes at the figure at the bottom of the hill in the lake. 

"I think...that's a person!" Midoriya bit his tongue in worry, turning to his friends. "We should help them."

Mina approached from behind the boy, her fingers laced behind her back. "What'cha looking at?" She peered over the ash blonde's shoulder, her eyes widening. "That red thing, it looks like a feather." She pointed out, Denki stepping up. "Like one of Hawks' feathers?"

"We'll figure that out later!" Midoriya jumped up, sliding down the hill to help the person. One by one each of his classmates followed, Bakugou being the only on remaining on the path. He scoffed, rolling his eyes, before starting down the hill.

Y/N wiped the mud from her cheek, looking up, several figures running towards her. She rubbed her eyes, her vision hazy as a green haired boy knelt in front of her. "Hey are you okay?" A pink girl and redhead appeared at his side, two blondes approaching. 

Y/N looked down to the feather in her hand, gripping it angrily before holding it up to the kids. "Take this, burn it, and leave me alone." With that said, she fell backwards, passing out.

↳ [Edited]
love this chapter <3