The Introduction to the Nutcase.

I guess I should start from the beginning, should I not? I should explain to you who I am, if you're even going to keep reading this.

I'm Savannah Lynn, a southern belle name, for a girl who is too roughed up and mangled to even think about wearing a dress and going out for the night. A girl who has never held a hand of that fairytale boyfriend, that all the girls supposedly had. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm terribly ugly and I don't really despise all man kind either. It's just, I have trust issues.

Don't we all? Is probably what you're thinking. But maybe when I expand on why I have those issues, you will understand. You will take one look at me and I'll become your charity case. I don't want the pity though, I don't really want your attention either. I'm doing this for myself. This is my relief. I don't want the back-stroking or the 'I understand.', 'I'm sorry', 'I know how you feel', or the 'if you need anyone to talk to's.

That is how I've been living my entire life and I'm sick of it. I know, how could I be so heartless right? Well, I'm not. I just don't want your fake sympathy. I don't want to be the case that makes you look like some sort of hero. You don't know me; I don't know you. Let's leave it at that and not discuss our life stories for extended amounts of time.

I'll tell you this one, and let you read it at your own will. I'll fill in some blanks of my past and let you decipher whatever your little heart wants to. Analyze me left and right, but not even a shrink could figure this deranged, chaotic, mess out. I'll let you take a crack at me thought. Let's go, now.