Auntie Lena!

Hey everyone, I'm back! This one shot was inspired by AmandJinx on my fourth one shot on AO3. It said: you've written Natasha and Carol dating, teased a Carol and Yelena being besties and Natasha with a kid so I feel like a "carolnat x aunt Yelena x child (not necessarily y/n)" would be a great idea
also i really loved your first two chapters, they are canon to me

Thank you for your feedback and this one is for you. I hope it's up to your standards :)
---------------------------------------------------------
"Come on sweetheart, it's bath time," Carol pleaded with her daughter.

"No! I want Mama!"

Carol sighed exasperatedly. Nat had gone on a mission and their daughter was acting out because she missed her. Her wife has been gone for three weeks, the longest she's been on a mission since Katarina was born. They were both feeling the effects of the redhead being gone.

"Kat, come on."

"No!"

Carol ran a tired hand over her face. Katarina had powers, like herself, but her daughter's was different from her own. She had the ability to teleport, and she decided to teleport herself to the top of the bathroom cabinet.

"I'll tell you what sweetheart, you let Mommy give you a bath and we'll call Mama tonight."

Katarina raised an eyebrow, something she got from Nat no doubt, and stared her mommy down. "On the computer?"

Carol nodded, knowing her daughter meant the Stark computer that let them talk to Nat wherever she was with perfect quality, whether it be 10 minutes away, across the ocean, even in outer space. It also let them play games with her, watch movies, even read stories.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Kat smiled brightly before teleporting herself into her mother's arms. Carol smiled down at her daughter. "Do you just like giving me trouble?" Carol asked as she set Kat down in the tub.

Kat ignored her mommy and began playing with her bath toys. Carol shook her head while chuckling before lathering her daughter's thick blonde locks with shampoo, being careful not to get any in Kat's eyes. After washing it out, she repeated the process with the conditioner and the body shampoo.

"Come on honey, let's get you nice and warm," Carol said, lifting her daughter out of the tub. She rubbed her down with a fluffy towel, applying lotion afterwards. When that was done, she helped Kat get into her pull-up and her "most favorite pajamas in the world", a onesie with little cartoon drawings of the Avengers.

"Can we talk to Mama now?" Kat asked, looking at her mother, her large green-blue eyes (exactly like Nat's) filled with hope. Thanks to some help with Stark technology, they were able to use both Carol and Natasha's DNA, making their daughter a perfect mix of them both. She inherited Carol's hair and nose while she got Nat's eyes and smile. She had both of their sarcasm, dry humor, and wit along with powers of her own because of Carol's powers. Katarina had also somehow inherited Nat's facial expressions, such as the raised eyebrow and half-smirk.

"Let Mommy change into her pajamas then we'll call her. Why don't you go get ready?"

"Ok!" Kat exclaimed before running for the office.

Carol chuckled. She quickly cleaned the bathroom up and tossed Kat's towel into the hamper. She then headed to their bedroom, quickly shedding her leggings and long sleeve for a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, throwing one of Nat's hoodies over. Once that was done, she traipsed through the hallway, finding her daughter seated in the large and plush office chair, looking rather impatient with her stuffed spider, one Natasha had gotten for Katarina's second birthday and whose name was Bitsy.