Chapter 10 ♡

After 40 minutes

They all reached their house as Felix parked their van .

"Hi hyung can I carry Seungmin now" Jeongin asked Bangchan when he get out from van .

"Sure" Bangchan said as he placed Seungmin Jeongin arms .

"He is really.......light" Jeongin thought as he made his way inside the house.

When everyone entered the house they went towards basement as Jeongin placed Seungmin on chair and handcuffed Seungmin hands and tied Seungmin legs with a chain. When Jeongin was done . They all stand in the corner of the room waiting for Seungmin to get awake .

After some time

"Ahh~~my h-head" Seungmin groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

"Wait!!this is not my room" Seungmin whispered he froze for a second . When he realised .

"WHAT , THE , HELL , AM , I , FUCKING , KIDNAP!?: Seungmin shouted in panic as he didn't realize that there are some peoples who are watching him .

"What should I do uhhhh ummm yeah I should sing!" Seungmin said as he first calmns himself down . When he was calmn he started singing .

( His voice is so angelic 🥺💖 )

When Seungmin finished singing a song . A voice was suddenly heard causing Seungmin to flinch .

"You really have a nice voice"

Seungmin turned to look who was speaking . Not even second he starts to sweat when he saw his kidnappers face .

"YOU GUYS!!!" Seungmin yelled looking at them with a shocked face .

Jisung first came to Seungmin as he leaned down to face Seungmin.

"Why are you sweating baby?" Jisung asked with a fake worry as he caressed Seungmin cute cheeks .

"Don't you dare to touch me with your dirty hands" Seungmin growled as he try to free his hands from handcuffs .

"Woah woah baby don't you dare to speak to me like that or else I will waste no time to ruin you" Jisung said as he harshly grabbed his ( Seungmin ) jaw .

"C'mon guys let's go this cute boy is already awake now" Bangchan said already leaving the basement as others also followed Bangchan and leaved the basement .

Seungmin immediately started crying because he don't like dark and started screaming "YAHHHH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS LET ME GOO . I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS"

At living room

"Damn I thought he don't curse" Minho said looking at everyone .

"You know in fear we all burst out saying curse words even if we don't curse in our whole life" Bangchan said as everybody nodded in understanding "So that's why Seungmin is cursing because he is scared"

"Hmm OK but hyung you sure Mr Kim will return our money" Felix asked Bangchan as he raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest .

"Yes he will but first let's give him a goodnews that his son is kidnap by us" Bangchan said as he took out Seungmin phone from his pocket .

on phone

"yahh Seungmin where are you and why was your phone switched off?" Mr Kim asked .

"Ahem ahem for your kind information your son is kidnap by us Mr Kim , if you want your son than you better bring money tomorrow . If you will not bring our money we will torture your son until you gave our money back" Bangchan threatened Mr Kim as he immediately cut the phonecall without listening any answer .

"Now hw will give our money back" Bangchan said as he stood up and said "Good night guys~~"

Than he went to his room as other members also went to their rooms after saying their goodnight to each other

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~

Hi guys
sorry if this chapter was not that good ,  because when i was writing this chapter my older cousin brother was sitting beside me and telling me that I should not have a boyfriend till I reach 21 like seriously 😑 He knows that I am not interested in love and he also knows that I always made poker face when some guys tries to flirt with me but still he always gives me lecture. He is lucky that I was writing this chapter or else I would have beat him up 😾 .

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Please vote and comment 💗 and stay safe 💙