Chapter 26

time skip

at morning

Seungmin's P.O.V

"And done" I said as I finished packing my luggage . I stood up from the bed and grabbed my two luggage and went outside as I locked my home.

The driver placed my luggage in taxi as I sat on the the passenger seat .

Time skip

I thanked the driver as I handed him the money .

Then I grabbed my luggage and went inside.

"I can't believe I am going back to korea" I mumbled as I sat comfortably on my seat and started reading some books .

Soon I heard the announcement that the plane is about to take off .

I closed the book and pulled out my earphones and placed them on my ears and turned the music on .

Meanwhile in Korea

Wooyoung was cleaning Seungmin's room as San bought all the things for the bathroom .

"Finally the room and the bathroom are ready let's go and we have to get ready to pick him up" Wooyoung said as both him and San got ready

"I can't wait to see him!" San excitedly said as Wooyoung chuckled .

"Yessss now let's go~~" Wooyoung said as they locked the house and sat inside the car as San started the car engine .

Time skip

Both San and wooyoung reached the airport

Soon they spot Seungmin who was wearing a black oversized tshirt tucked in a black pant amd a black beanie and two silver chains around his neck and sunglasses.

"OH MY HANDOME MINNIE" San yelled as he ran towards the Seungmin and hugged him tightly .

"H-hi h-hyung b-but c-can y-you"

San immediately loosened his grip when he realised he was not able to breath

"Oops sorry" San cheekily smiled as he removed his sunglasses.

"Wo our minnie is looking so handsome" San smiled as looked at Seungmin.

Seungmin blushed as he playfully rolled his eyes .

"Yeah yeah sure hyung"

Three of them laughed as they walked out of the exit and entered the car.  Wooyoung started the engine as San started asking Seungmin alot of questions.

\~~~~~~~~~~

another ch for my bestie