Pick up lines

Extreme mature content-18+

"That's too boring!" I said, giggling like a mad schoolgirl. Ugh, the alcohol was getting to my system. Usually, I was good at holding my liquor, but I felt so giddy and lightheaded this time.

"Mishti, you're being annoying," Ketki, my best friend, huffed.Ketki was telling us a story on her date with Virat, her new boyfriend, but it was strictly G rated. Seriously, not even a make out session? That was too lame to be true.

Manya, my other best friend, giggled. "I agree with Mishti, where's the fun in it? No kisses? I say I'd hump the guy on my first date if I were you. That guy is a fine specimen."

"You two are sluts,"Ketki said matter-of-factly, tossing her hair backwards.

"Not really, honey, I won't consider myself a slut . . . yet." I grinned, causing Manya to laugh along with me. I took another sip of my beer. "You have a great body, K, but you're not good at choosing guys. Your guys got great looks; I'll give you points for that. But in bed? A big zero, my dear. When was the last time you got laid, baby?"

Ketki scowled at me. I got her where I wanted her. Ketki had always been the baby of the group; she was too naive for her own good. On the other hand,Manya was the splitting image of me, except that she was saner than me in some ways.

I chugged down another glass of beer. The night was depressing; the good looking guys were either taken or not interested in a one night stand.

I looked at Ketki who was now bickering with Manya. I met both of them during my first year in college. The story was rather hilarious actually.Ketki was pushed by someone, causing her to spill her coffee all over me, and Manya, who was standing in front of me since we were queuing for coffee. All three of us fell to the floor and began a hysteric fit of laughing. It was the start of our weird friendship which lasted throughout the years.

My eyes scanned the room looking for a prey. I spotted him then: brown hair, sipping on a glass of cocktail alone. He was wearing long sleeved dress shirt and black pants. Not extravagant, but good enough.

"Now that's what I call a nice piece of ass!" I hooted. Both Ketki and Manya followed my eyes to see whom I was referring to.

"Boy, that guy definitely screams sex. You gonna talk to him or what? Or should I?" Manya asked enthusiastically.

I took a sip of my vodka and frowned at the taste. I'd never been a great fan of vodkas, but it was good for distraction. "Nope," I said, popping on the P. "And Manya, I recall you're still going out with Veer. Remember our rule: classy bitches." I laughed.

"Jeez, I'm just kidding, M. Don't go all sour on me, you're getting more like K each day." Manya let out a tinkling laugh.

Ketki scowled. "Are you two plotting something against me?"

We laughed and got another round of beers. I didn't order vodka again this time; I'd had enough of it to last for a week. The three of us were almost wasted, but still sane enough. At least Manya and I were.Ketki was definitely drunk.

"M, I dare you to use the cheesiest pickup line ever to that guy!"Ketki pointed at the hottie from previously. I shook my head at my best friend.Ketki tended to dare us on stupid things when she was drunk, and somehow we could never deny her.

"Go,Mishti! If you don't leave in ten minutes, I'll take Ketki back home." Manya giggled. I guess she wasn't as sober as I thought. My head was all fuzzy as well, but I'd never back out of a dare.

I stood up and hitched my skirt a little. Maybe if I was lucky, I could get a good lay tonight. My outfit was seductive enough: a V neck which showed a decent amount of cleavage, a black mini skirt which showed my underwear if I bent down even just a bit, and last but not least, a red fuck-me heels.