Ice and Fire

Mishti's pov.....

I woke up and sat on the bed, remembering last night's fight between me and Abir.

Why doesn't he listen to me? He has always to do of his own will.I will also not talk to him until he apologizes.It won't be easy this time Ajeeb Rajvansh.

I decided to torture him until he apologises.

I went to the washroom not thinking about him anymore.I did my morning routine and came out to take my clothes for a bath.

I won't dress up in a saree today, because my anger was at its peak today.

Suddenly the door opened and Abir appeared almost running towards the bathroom.

I also ran towards the bathroom and we both at the same time grabbed the knob of the door.

"What?" He said, raising his eyebrow.

"What,What??....I am going to take a bath."I said.

"And who said that?",he said, raising his eyebrows.

"Me ....I have my clothes with me and I am going to take a bath."I lifted my hands to show my clothes and made myself clear.

"Listen....I am not in a mood to fight.I am getting late for work mishti."He said, trying to push the door open.

"And what does that mean not being in the mood to fight?Do I look like I'm in a fighting mood?"I said.

"I did not mean that,just let me take a bath baby.....Please."

His words were soft but not enough to melt my anger.

"No, I have a lot of work to do.I have to help in the kitchen.So I am going to the bathroom first.I said giving him a tough competition.

Abir inhaled a deep breath and pointed his finger behind me.His face turned pale and eyes got bigger.

"Look......Who's there"?he said and I turned to see what he was pointing at.I heard the door shut and he just fooled me.

I hate you ajeeb rajvansh.I shouted from outside.

Abir's pov.......

"I love you angry chorni."I shouted from inside

I turned on the water knob slightly and let the water fall over me and take my stress and sweat away.I picked up shower gel and covered myself with foam.

I turned on the knob again and waited.

"Where the hell water went?" I yelled in frustration.

I thought of Mishti,she must be in the room.

"Mishti...."I shouted loudly so she could hear me.

"Yes...."came a sound with a smirk.I could guess she was standing on the door.

"I have foam all over my body and water is gone."

"Ohh...that is what happens to cheaters."She said and now things made sense to me.

"Mishti...please help."I could not tell her straightly that she did it otherwise she won't help me.

"Why should I help you? You didn't let me bathe first."
"I am sorry Mishti...from tomorrow you can take a bath in the morning first but for now please help me."I almost begged.

"Fine stay here...i will be back."She said and I waited for her.

I heard a voice around 20 min later

"Open the door."I opened without questioning.

I pulled the bucket in and locked myself.I grabbed a mug and filled it with water.I poured water on me.