Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House

Start from the beginning

Dom ask, "You still put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus" Brian chuckles said "Yeah" Then arriving is Fenix car a couple of jeeps and a black car "Here, in case things go shitty" He holds the keys to Dom who takes it holds the key looks forward he ask "Just like old times" Brian said "Yeah" Fenix close his door calls "Oye, you dropped something".

He cock his gun and hold it out walking as Dom walks "That's what you wanted right, toma" Brain said "No, no, hey, Dom" Campos turns stops Fenix who raise his arms smiling Campos said "Calmate" Brian put his hand out to Dom as Fenix yell "i'Toma, i'vamos" Campos said "Calma" Fenix lowers his arms and walks as Campos walks over.

He stops "He's harmless, don't worry about him" Dom kept his gaze at Fenix "And he's really sorry about Letty and Y/n" Dom looks to Campos "Where's our stuff" Brian turns and walks to the crates he looks ask "You mean the stuff that used to be in here, right" He opens the crate to reveal nothing Campos stares "Well, you'll see it when we see Braga".

Brian closes the crate walks back "That was the deal" Campos nods said, "No worries" He looks at Dom "Braga keeps his word" Campos turns and walks back while waving his hand then the door to the black car opens and coming out is an old man in a grey suit, he's Braga who close the door Dom and Brian stare at him.

Braga walks forward passing Campos, Fenix and Gisele in his hand is a bag while the fingerprint scans until a beep is heard Trinh enters to see this as an agent said, "We're still waiting for a printout Trinh stares as Braga drops the bag said, "Two million" Dom looks at it Braga stare at him "You get the rest when I get my property".

Dom looks at Braga with Dom while an agent gives Stasiak a phone he holds it to his ear said "Stasiak" Trinh said, "We got a match" She stares at the screen "Fingerprint's Braga's a hundred percent" Stasiak bends down "Just waiting on facial confirmation via fax" Stasiak stares at the screen Brain said "I got a question for you".

Brian shaking his head "Were you wearin' pink when you were clawin' your way out of el barrio" Braga didn't respond as Stasiak said "Order all agents to move in", He looks at the screen "We got confirmation" He stares at Braga "Primary suspect wearing grey suit" Shows a different angle "Let's move" The Agent next to him said "Sir, O'Conner hasn't given us the signal yet".

Stasiak said "What part of that didn't understand, we just got confirmation, do it" So, the Agent said, "Secure primary suspect in grey suit" The FBI Agents in the other tanker "Repeat: Secure primary suspect in grey suit" They open the door and leaves while Trinh looks at the printer as it print out Braga's identity.

Braga looks at Dom who stares at him Gisele watch Brian ask, "You're thinking what I'm thinkin', right" Dom staring at Braga and said "He ain't Braga" The printer finish and Trinh grabs the paper and look to see the paper reveal Campos face as Braga shock Trinh said "Oh, shit" FBI Agents arrive one calls "Drop your weapons".

A 2nd Agent call "FBI" Men turn Brian said, "Get down" Gunfire is heard between both sides as Brian looks to Dom "Get outta here" FBI start to kill the men while Fenix helps Campos to his car "Get outta here, Dom" Dom looks to Campos now revealed as Braga who smiled at him before getting in Dom realises now.

Braga close the door as Fenix revs his engine Braga said "Run 'em down" Fenix shift gears and change pedals Brian said "Go" Fenix move his car "Hey" Dom gets up "Campos is Braga" Fenix runs over the men and FBI agents as Gisele turns but Dom tackles out of the way while Fenix and Braga drives away.

Gisele looks at Dom as gunfire is heard Dom said, "Come on" A man runs yelling "i'Al otro lado" Dom unlocks the car Gisele gets in on one side and Dom runs to the driver side gets in Brian watch him go while Agents approach Brian and the man Agent said, "Approaching primary target" One kneel down "Primary suspect is secure".