Already, she was looking at Percy like he was a hurt puppy.

"Oh no, no, no, no-" I started to say but she cut me off.

"Come on Katie, let's stay longer. We both have to get back to school tomorrow, so let's have fun now." She pleaded.

I narrowed my eyes at them. "You're corrupting her, Jackson."

They both waited with tiny smiles for what I would say. I heaved a sigh. "Fine, we can stay longer."

Percy whooped, and I finally had time to focus on his costume. He and the Stolls had decided to dress up as Fred, Shaggy, and Scooby from Scooby Dooby Doo.

Percy was Fred, Travis was Shaggy, and Connor was wearing a Scooby Doo onesie. It was pretty funny.

"Loving the costumes," Connor started, "Are you going for disco ball chic?" He asked, grinning even more.

"Says the one in a dog costume!" I replied.

"Whatever, I'm getting food. Who's coming?" Connor asked. This was met in response by the other raising their hands and nodding.

They all started to move off before Annabeth turned back and said, "Do you want me to get you anything?" She was trying to include me and I felt bad that I wasn't agreeing to go with them. I shook my head.

"Thank you, though. Have fun." I said, giving her an encouraging smile. With one last apologetic look, Annabeth turned back to join to others.

Sighing slightly, I turned to the rest of the party. The cabin was packed almost to complete capacity, and it was impossible to move through the crowd without knocking into people.

Despite this, I pushed my way through until I found an empty bunk in the corner. I sat down and decided to just people watch for a while. There were a lot of campers I knew here, but no one who I was close enough to go and talk to.

After probably only 30 minutes, the music changed to something a lot peppier than the previous playlist they had. It was the beginning to "Why Did It Have To Be Me" by ABBA.

Immediately, I stood up and started going through the crowd until I found Annabeth, with the exact same excited smile I had.

She let go of Percys hand and walked towards me. "It's-" She started to say and I nodded.

"I know!" We were both smiling like idiots now as we started to sing along. We made our way to the center where everyone was dancing, and started to dance with them.

We danced through the whole song, and then more after that. Travis, Connor, and Percy all joined us and we danced as a group. The Stolls and I rolled our eyes at each other as Percy and Annabeth broke off to go together.

Finally, feeling very drained and hungry, I yelled, "I'm taking a break!" Travis and Connor nodded and kept dancing.

I managed to make it to the food/drinks table, and grabbed a water to start chugging. Tipping the water bottle back, I savored the coldness running down my throat and refreshing me. I felt a hand tap my shoulder and I turned around, expecting one of my friends there.

Instead, Alex Peirce was there. He was an Apollo kid with golden blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was always tan, and had dressed up as a surfer dude tonight.

"Hey Alex, cool costume." I said politely. He brightened at this. Alex was always nice to me, but he only ever seemed interested in what I said if I was complimenting him. The second I started talking about something else, he would bring the topic back to his hair, or clothes, or house in California.