Clara Carmella: Orgins

(Edited)

Clara Caramella was her given name by her late mother, Rossana Caramella.

Her father, Rafaello Caramella, was the man responsible for her mother's death.

To her father, her mother was useless to him now that he had an heiress to pass on their family wealth.

People say living rich is a good life, but to Clara, it was the complete opposite.

Clara lived her life with her father in Italy. After the deed of her mother's passing was done, Clara had lived the rest of her life in grief and descipline.

She would get scolded with every little thing she did, from not listening to an order to brushing her teeth in the wrong pattern she was taught.

She's never given a choice where she can decide for herself since her mother's death. The only time she ever felt free to do or say something was when she met a certain woman named Diana Kujo.

She felt so warm to speak someone as nice as her. Of course her father had to ruin that small wonderful talk and left out of their plane to México to meet her "future fíance". Diana was so kind that she even gave her a beautiful butterfly clip.

Once they went back from México to their home in Italy, her father gripped her from her hair and threw her to her room. He took the hair clip from her hair that Diana gave her, grab a lighter, set it on fire, and threw it on the ground.

"You will not leave this room till you learn to be a Caramella with the mindset of an essential perfect mature adult. When I come back I must see you perfect like I expect you to." He left her isolated in her room.

As soon as she didn't hear anymore of his footsteps, she kneeled down extinguishing the fire from the butterfly clip. It still had it's shape but, not it's color. It had faded to a metallic color.

She cried and cried. Misery is all she felt living at her home with her father. As she cried in her room she looks out the window in her room for her to see the outside. She wanted to leave her father's clutches.

She punched the window over, over, and over again until it broke. Alarms rung around the house. She sees her self bleeding from her hands but doesn't care. All she felt was free.

She ran as much as she could after jumping out through her window. She tensed when she hears the sound of her father yelling at his men to go after her.

She slipsped past the closed mansion gates and into the city. For what seemed like forever she decided she'd hide.

She ran even farther until she hid near an open window at a house. She climbs through the window, it was a child's room. She then hides under the bed and calms herself as much as she can.

She heard the men outside near the window she climbed in.

After 10 minutes she hears them leave. She sighed in relief and gets up from under the bed. Just as she was about to leave through the window she hears a faint voice.

"Who are you?"

She turned around and saw a young boy in his bed shivering. He was about 3-4 years old. "My name is Clara Caramella. I'm 8 years old. Who are you?"

"Haruno Shiobana but my name now is Giorno Giovanna. I'm 4 years old. I live here. Why did you run away and hide from those people in here?" He asked curiously.

"My father is a terrible man. I ran away from him for myself. Why are you so curious, Giorno?"

He just shrugged.

"Do you want to stay here?" He asked her.

She shyly nodded. He made space for her. They both warmed each other and slept.