I'll Handle This

After the events that took place on Friday, you all decided to spend your last day in Jersey back at your apartment in Jersey City. You, Becky, and Sarah woke up early Saturday morning to drive back to Long Beach Island to retrieve your car. The whole time you felt anxious, preparing for something bad to happen. Once the three of you arrived at the restaurant, Sarah drove your car back to the shore house. Since your ankle was still swollen, Sarah had to drive you, Holland, and Lizzie back to Jersey City.

     You all had a lazy day at the apartment Saturday since most of you are flying back to LA. Since Becky and Matt are staying in New Jersey, they offered to drive you all to the airport.

     "Matt, you can just drive my car to the airport. Lizzie, Holland, Sarah, and I will squeeze in with you" you say to Matt as you hand him your car keys.

"Are you sure? We can take my car" Matt says.

     "Matt, you drive a little Sedan. (Y/N) drives a SUV, take her car" Becky says as she picks up one of the twins bags.

     Matt shrugs his shoulders, "Alright, (Y/N)'a car it is then."

     You all pick up your bags and make your way out of the apartment to load up the cars. Once the cars are loaded up and everyone is buckled into their seats, Becky and Matt drive off towards Newark Airport.

     As you pull into the terminal drop off, you begin to unbuckle yourselves.

     "(Y/N), will you need a wheelchair?" Sarah asks as you begin to get out of the car.

You shake your head, "Uh, no. I'll manage."

     "Fine but the moment I see you in pain your ass is going in a wheelchair" Sarah sternly says.

     You jokingly mock Sarah as you help Matt unload the bags from the car. You knew a wheelchair would be best for your ankle but you hated having to rely on others for help.

     "Thank you for driving us Matt" you say as you reach up to close the trunk.

"Of course" Matt says.

     You softly smile at Matt before pulling him in for a quick hug.

     "Awwwwwh look at that. My boyfriend and best friend hugging" Becky says as she watches you two.

     You quickly pull away from Matt, "And you ruined the moment" you say to Becky as you walk over to her.

     "Me? Ruin the moment? Never" Becky says as she opens her arms for a hug.

     You roll your eyes as you give Becky a hug goodbye. You pull away from Becky and grab your bags as you wait on the curb for everyone to say their goodbyes. Once everyone has exchanged goodbyes, the 7 of you make your way into the airport. As you walk into the airport, you spot some paparazzi off in the distance.

     "Look who's here! My favorite people in the world" you sarcastically say as you point out the paparazzi.

     "Oh wonderful. How do they even know we are here?" Justin says.

     "They're like fucking flies. They follow you everywhere" Sarah says as she leads the way towards security.

     "Uh Sarah, you're headed right towards the paparazzi" Lizzie anxiously says.

     "Unfortunately security is that way so we will have to go through them."

     "It's okay Liz. Just stay behind me and Ashley" Mary-Kate says as she grabs Lizzie's hand.

     "Oh I just realized this is your first time experiencing the paparazzi with (Y/N). Don't worry, she'll take the heat" Sarah says.

     "Oh you bet I will" you say as you walk past Sarah heading towards the paparazzi.

     As you get closer to the paparazzi, you hear the clicks of their cameras as they begin to ambush you.

      "(Y/N), what happened to your ankle?" You hear someone ask.

     You giggle to yourself as you think of an answer that you know will cause trouble.

     "Can you believe she bit my ankle" you say as you point at Sarah behind you.

     "I did no- (Y/N) you are the worst" Sarah giggly says as she slaps you on the arm.

     You and Sarah keep the attention of the paparazzi on you as Lizzie, Ashley, Mary-Kate, Justin, Holland, and Winnie sneak past behind you.

     "So what really happened?" The same person asks.

     You let out a sigh as you raise your ankle up, "I got stung by a fucking jellyfish."

     You watch as the cameras point down at your ankle, taking pictures of your red and swollen ankle.

"That must've hurt" someone says.

"Yeah it did. Like a bitch" you say.

     You and Sarah let the paparazzi take a few more photos before you continue to make your way to security.

     "Alright we have to get going now" Sarah says as she grabs your hand and begins to tug you towards security.

     "Goodbye Paulson sisters!" Someone shouts at you two.

     You wave to the crowd of paparazzi, "Goodbye flies!"

     As you and Sarah reach the rest of the group at security, she smacks you on the head.

     "OWE! What was that for!" You say as you rub the back of your head.

     "I bit you?!? Really?!?" Sarah says as she laughs at you.

You laugh at Sarah, "What? That was funny!"

     Sarah shakes her head, "You're a fucking little shit head."

Your flight back to LA although was long, it was peaceful and relaxing. You hoped to have some alone time with Lizzie, but she spent the entire flight with her head resting on your shoulder while she was fast asleep. But you didn't care, sleeping Lizzie was more precious than life itself. As the plane begins to land, you gently shake your shoulder to wake Lizzie.

"Hey" you quietly whisper to Lizzie. "Love, we're here."

Lizzie slowly raises her head off your shoulder, completely ignoring the fact that you are now back in LA. "Did you just call me love?"

You slightly nod your head, nervous as to how Lizzie would react to you referring to her as "love".

You watch as a smile grows on Lizzie's face. Lizzie slowly leans into you and leaves a quick peck on your lips, "I like that."