Madd Hatter Round 2

You're scrambling around your apartment, rushing to get ready as you hear your phone ding.

     You pick up your phone to see that Alyssa has texted you.

                                MESSAGES
     Alyssa: I'm on my way!

    "Shit" you say to yourself as you throw your phone back down on to your bed and hurry to get ready. Alyssa only lived 10 minutes away from you, so you were now limited on time.

     You quickly get yourself decent looking just as your phone dings again.  You pick it up to see that Alyssa has texted you that she is here. You text her back telling her you're on your way down to meet her.

     You rush out of your apartment and head towards the stairs to meet Alyssa in the main lobby. Once you reach the main lobby, you wave to Alyssa as she spots you. Alyssa begins to make her way over to you.

     "Hey! I'm so glad you made it here" you say to Alyssa as you go to hug her.

     "I haven't gone out in so long, I needed this" Alyssa says as she returns the hug.

     You two make your way up the stairs and head to your apartment. You open the door and let Alyssa walk in first with you following behind closing the door.

     "Woooow. I think this is the first time I've ever been  to your apartment" Alyssa says as she looks around.

     "Well it's not just mine, I share it with Becky" you say as you walk up behind her.

     "Where is Becky?" Alyssa asks as she looks around for Becky.

     "She met some guy recently named Matt. They're actually out on a date right now."

"Oh wow good for her."

     "Yeah good for her, sucks for me. I have to hear about it 24/7."

     Alyssa giggles as you complain about Becky's new guy.

     "Where should I put my bag?" Alyssa asks as she takes her bag off her shoulder.

     "Oh! Let me take that from you. I'll show you to my room" you say as you grab Alyssa's bag from her.

     You lead Alyssa down the hallway to your room, where you both will be sleeping tonight.

     "I hope you don't mind, but I figured we could share my bed for the night" you say as you place Alyssa's bag on your bed.

     "I don't mind! Who doesn't love sleepovers" she says as she looks around your room.

     "Cool posters. I love Fleetwood Mac" Alyssa says as she walks over to the poster.

     "No way, really? They're my favorite band!" You say with excitement.

"Same!"

     "Well I'm going to call us an Uber and in the meantime I can give you a quick tour of the apartment" you say as you grab your phone to call the Uber.

     "That sounds good" Alyssa says as she continues to study your posters.

     You open the Uber app on your phone and request an Uber to come pick you up.

     "Alright, it says they'll be here in 15 minutes. In the meantime, let me give you that tour" you say as you begin to exit your room.

     Alyssa follows behind you, closing the door to your bedroom behind her. You walk down the hallway and point out the bathroom and Becky's room to Alyssa. You make your way back into the living room where the kitchen and couch are located.