ℭ𝔥. 3

Over the week, Hermione prepared for her journey to Hogwarts...

"I haven't been to Hogwarts since I left. I swear, if any of those little Gryffindors give me a problem I will—" Pansy ranted, while painting her nails with her wand.

Pansy was Hermione's best friend and was like a sister. She was a part of a wealthy pureblood family but didn't abide by their rules. She didn't believe in their blood supremacy views and her parents couldn't stop her. She was a rebellious soul.

"Relax, Pansy. Indulge on your last day in France." Pierre said, clearly indulging on his last day. He was seated at the little table with his legs crossed picking from the macaron box that he brought back from Paris.

"Will you stop eating! We are leaving in eight hours you have packed nothing!" yelled a flustered Hermione. Pierre took a small bite from the macaron he was holding, then put it down on his desert plate. Pansy rolled her eyes at Pierre.

Hermione had all of her clothes packed away in her trunk and was currently in the bathroom packing her essentials.

"I'll have you know, that I have packed all of my books and uniforms." he retorted smugly.

"Anyways, I was thinking..." he started.

"Oh no, what did you do?" Pansy questioned.

"Just say it." Hermione sighed.

"I think it's time I find Pansy a partner." he stated with his notorious smirk.

"No." she responded bluntly.

"Why not? I think it's a great idea!" Hermione said.

"Just don't plan those schemes of yours." she added, eyeing him closely.

"I plan on staying single for a long time." Pansy defended.

"Oh, Pansy, amour..." he pleaded. "You see how happy ma chèrie, Eloise makes me. I will find you someone that makes you feel the way she makes me feel." he said sincerely.

"Try as you might, Pierre, I won't give in." she sighed, drying her black nails.

"So that is a yes?!" he blurted,excitedly.

"Go for it, although I know what kids go to Hogwarts. I think you will be disappointed, Pierre." she chuckled, getting up to help Hermione.

"What is Hogwarts like, Pansy?" Hermione asked thoughtfully, leaving the bathroom to put the bag she packed in her trunk.

"Not as luxurious as what you're accustomed to." she answered, helping her pack her school supplies.

"I will miss France..." Pierre sighed, thinking about how he will miss Eloise.

Hermione smirked knowing who he was thinking about.

Once she finished, Hermione sat on her bed knowing she would be unable to sleep that night.

It was late at night now and the three were up chatting enthusiastically, since Gabrielle never came back to the dorm. They would read to each other, sample Eloise's fragrances, and share the latest gossip.

Little did they know what surprises the tournament would bring...