"You are so immature." Diana huffed as she pushed her body off of him.

"Fine... but will you help me up for real this time?" JJ asks her as he reaches his hand up at her.

Diana nods as she rolls her eyes. She grabs his hand and a smirk forms on JJs face as he yanks her back onto his lap.

"I can't believe you fell for that again!" JJ teases her.

Diana scoffs in annoyance as she smacks his arm before quickly getting up.

"I'm going home... I don't care if you come with me or not.... I don't want to be stuck out here all night." Diana says sharply as she starts heading to the right.

"Homes the other way!" JJ yells playfully.

Diana glares at him before going left. JJ frantically gets up as he wipes grass off of his body. Diana was speed walking away from him causing JJ to sprint to keep up with her.

"Where's the craziest place you have ever done it?" JJ asks her curiously.

Diana shakes her head at him as she ignores his question.

"Personally... I would probably say for me... at church." JJ says in a cocky tone.

Diana furrows her brows in disbelief.

"You are disgusting." Diana mutters under her breath.

"Fine... what questions do you want me to ask? What's your favorite color?" JJ asks her curiously.

"How about we walk in silence." Diana replies angrily.

JJ puts his hands up in surrender as he stops talking. JJ was silent for approximately five seconds but it was killing him.

"You got any hobbies?" JJ asks her curiously.

Diana sighs as she realizes JJ will never shut up.

"Surfing." Diana replies softly.

"You can surf?" JJ asks her in disbelief.

"Duh." Diana replies sharply.

"I bet you're trash." JJ says hoping to make her mad.

"I'm definitely better than you. I've seen you surf before." Diana replies sharply.

"There's no way you are better than me." JJ replies defensively.

Diana goes to open her mouth but her eyes land on a figure making its way towards them. She felt JJ quickly grab her hand as he yanked her closer to him. Diana felt chills enter her skin as JJ had a tight grip on her.

"Get off of me." Diana whispered aggressively as she pushed his hand off of her.

JJ ignored her as he grabbed her hand again and pushed her to the left of him away from the figure approaching them. Diana rolled her eyes as she looked down at JJs hand tightly gripping hers.

"You kids lost?" The figure asked them as they got closer.

Diana's eyes landed on a man. He was a very tall, old, creepy looking man and he had a gun peeking up of his belt. JJ squeezed the life practically out of Diana's hand.

"Nah... we're just heading to McDonald's... our house is over there." JJ lies as he tries to walk past the man.

"Your house is in the middle of the woods? I don't think so." The man says in a sharp tone.

"Bye." JJ tells the man as he starts speed walking away.

Diana kept her head down as JJ blocked the mans view of her. JJ walked too fast for Diana to keep up as he refused to let go of her hand.

"Hey! Who's your friend?" The man asks JJ.

He looks Diana up and down as JJ and Diana continue to walk away from him.

"I'll pay you a lot of money for her... oh the things I can do with her!" The man yells at JJ.

Diana can see JJ clench his jaw as he stopped walking and turned back to look at the man. Diana wanted to kick the dude in the balls but she wasn't gonna get herself shot.

"That's what I'm talking about!" The man yells in an excited tone as JJ starts walking towards him.

"JJ." Diana whispers frantically but JJ ignores her.

JJ was never one to control his emotions or stop himself from doing reckless things. He couldn't even comprehend how pissed off he was at this random man he didn't even know. JJ punches the man in the face causing the man to yell in annoyance. The man stumbles backwards as he reaches for his gun.

"Little shit! I'll just take her myself!" The man screamed furiously.

"Run!" JJ yelled at Diana as he started sprinting into the woods.

Diana quickly chased after him as the sound of gunshots went off behind them.

"What the fuck JJ!" Diana screamed as she ran as fast as she possibly could.

"I will admit that wasn't my brightest moment!" JJ screamed breathlessly as he continues to sprint deeper in the woods.

Another gun shot went off as Diana ducked her head in fear she might get hit. JJ ran in a zigzag as Diana followed close behind them. They continued running for what felt like forever.

"If I die because of you... I will kill you!" Diana screamed at JJ.

JJ tripped on a twig causing him to stumble in front of Diana. He was about to regain his balance but slipped on mud causing him to fall directly on his ass. Diana looked frantically behind her to make sure the man wasn't following them. She sighed in relief as she realized they were deep and hidden in the forest away from him. Diana stopped running as a laugh left her lips as she looked down at JJ who was now covered in mud.

"That was graceful." She teased JJ as she knelt down beside him.

"Now we just need to get out of here." Diana mumbles as she looks around.

JJ and Diana both looked around and neither of them could remember which way they came from.

"Fuck." JJ muttered nervously.

____________________________
JJ always falls lmao 💀