𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

I was suddenly awakened from sleeping when my bed started to creak. The duvet is falling down on my grasp so as soon as my eyes started to flutter I decided to finally get up and then I saw the person who cause the problem.

My 3 years old daughter is happily giggling whislt doing a high jumps. Dodger's with her and they are both playing.

Chris and I started dating for almost 5 years and for the 1 year and months of it, I got knocked-up by him unexpectedly. Well I am not complaining tho.

Chris is an amazing lover and a good father of our child but sometimes I expected more of him. I always wanted a family and I had one however I can't deny the fact that I also want to get married to the man I love and that idea was only kept on my self knowing that I don't want him to marry me just because I want to. I want him to marry me because he wants to do so.

I even caught him hiding a diamond ring in a red small box. I know that he's up for something so I didn't dare to question the thing that I saw. I don't want to expect but I can't stop my self to feel so.

"Goodmorning, honey!" I softly spoke, getting the attention of my baby girl.

When Celestine hear my voice, she instantly turn around and blurted a lot of cute baby words whilst Dodger roll his on my way and put his head on my lap making a puppy eyes on me.

"Good morning to you too, Dodge!" I chuckled on Dodger before opening my arms to my daughter. "Good morning again, Celestine Rhian Evans!" I greeted my daughter once again before planting a lot of kisses on her small face.

"Gomowning Momma!" she replied giddily before putting her small hands on her face to make me stop kiss her face. "Momma stwop! Cwestwine twickles! It twickles!"

Celestine is a carbon copy of Chris', she is Chris's girl version. A blue eyed baby with a cute and amazing smile, she also has the same expression with Chris' especially when she scrunch her nose and furrow her brows in annoyance.

When I stop harrassing my daughter. Celes end up laying out of breath on my and his father's shared bed. Chris is nowhere to be found but I am sure that he never leaves the house without bidding a goodbye to me.

When my phone started to vibrate from a message, I instantly left the side of my daughter to go near at my bed side drawer. My phone was putted on the top so I didn't need to rummage the drawer to search.

I was confuse at first when I saw that the number who sent me a message is unknown but when I open and read it. The confusion was wash away as I felt my fingers slowly became stoic.

I drop my phone off the floor as tears slowly build on the side of my eyes. It can be a fake news but why does it the picture itself is very convincing.

From the drop phone in the floor, I slowly wipe my tears as soon as I saw the face of my daughter Celes started to get worry.

Lily-Chris' ex just send me a photo-the same photo or whatever exact photo of the diamond ring I saw with him.

I even remembered Chris' said that she's just a friend. A friend that I shouldn't worry about.

"Y/n?" Chris' knock on the door before it slowly open revealing his whole body but before I face him, I instantly dried the tears on my face.

"Hi, Chris..." I whisperedly replied, not looking into his eyes. As soon as I saw Celes euns towards his father, the pain I felt instantlt multiplied.

"Are you okay?" Chris softly inquire, he then made his way near me but not until I get my phone on the floor. My eyes then move to Celes when I saw her on his arm father's chest, her small head is snuzzling on his neck as the little girl's hand wrap on the latter.