moving in with dms, vmpa, wlfs, etc. ch 4

CHAPTER 4 

“How dare you boy!!!!” Shadow yelled at Chris ready to tear his throat out.

“Shadow don’t he isn’t worth it!” I said tired.

“Fine I won’t! But remember this boy if you hurt her you’ll have to deal with us all and that goes for your friends too!!!” Shadow said in a deep scary voice, he sounds like something that came from the depths of darkness.

Chris looked at Shadow and then sat down on the couch and turned the TV on.

“Now go to sleep and regain your strength.” Shadow said.

“Okay. Will you hum to me that song you always do when I can’t sleep?” I asked.

Shadow looked at me surprised and Alec looked at Shadow shocked.

“But how do you…..?” Shadow asked.

“I’ve always known. Thank you.” I said grateful. 

“Wait a minute do you mean to say that you hum some song to her so that she can sleep?! Man you really are pathetic!” Alec said laughing.

“Alec if you don’t stop this right now you’ll get in real trouble!” I threatened him.

“Fine.” Alec said giving up and backing away.

I looked at Shadow and he got in bed, besides me, I put my head on his chest and he began to hum me the song he always does. I soon enough fell asleep into a dreamless sleep.

            END OF YUNA’S P.O.V.  

“Could you turn it down she fell asleep.” Alec said.

Chris turned the TV volume down.

“How’s this?” Chris asked.

“It’s good thanks.” Alec said.

After another hour had gone by Shadow stopped humming. 

“So for how long have you been doing this?” Alec asked. 

“For……ever since she was born.” Shadow said.

Alec looked at Shadow confused, puzzled, surprised and hurt.

“But why?” Alec asked hurt, angry.

“Because she asked me to!” Shadow said.

 “You traitor! How dare you take the lead and appear before……” Alec yelled angry.

“Stop yelling you dumb ass, you’ll wake her up.” Shadow said angry.

Alec fell to the floor like someone pushed him from behind.

“What the hell Shadow!?!” Alec shouted.

“Well it wasn’t me!” Shadow said.

“Then who???” Alec asked pissed off.

“Alec shut up or you’re going back!” Yuna said still sleeping.

“How does she even know?” Chris asked turning his head so that he could see Yuna.

“That’s because we can feel what she feels and hear and see what she does. That’s why we can always protect her, the downside to it is this, she can kill us in her sleep if she wanted to.” Alec said.

“Is she really that powerful??” Chris asked shocked.

“You have no idea. Her potential is unimaginable, that’s how scary she really is.” Alec said.