● 𝘋𝘈𝘞𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘐𝘔𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘉𝘓𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 ●

Start from the beginning

"Do any of you check your email?"

Blue rolled her eyes, whilst Claudia and Stacey shook their heads.

"We brought Dawn with us today because she's a great friend and a great babysitter," Mary Anne said.

"And," Blue added, "Things were quiet over Christmas. And now everyone's back, and everything's gonna be hectic, we're going to need a helping hand, or else we'll be completely swamped," she explained.

"Well, as the last new girl in town, I am thrilled that Dawn is here," Stacey stood up and took Dawn's hand.

Blue's eyes were glued to their hands, she wanted to hold Dawn's hand, more than anything. But she quickly blinked away her thoughts and went a bright shade of pink. 

Nobody seemed to notice. Thank god.

"And about those bylaws, anything about kicking jobs to members who spent way too much money on holiday gifts/new riding boots?" Stacey joked, she and Dawn sitting down on Claudia's bed. Whilst Blue sat in the purple chair next to Kristy

"Second that, I have a roll of handmade Washi Paper being held at Dick Blick."

"Third, I'm running out of decorative vines and only half of the wall is covered."

"Oh! Speaking of shopping, and decoration, I have some news. My dad is finally letting me redo my room a little bit!" Mary Anne announced, making everyone cheer.

"Yes! New year, new you!" Stacey added.

"Nothing major," Mary Anne clarified, "I have some babysitting money saved, so he said I could buy a couple new things."

"Yes!" Blue whisper-cheered.

"Some new pillows, maybe, -or a cool new lamp?" Mary Anne suggested, her eyes lighting up with possibility.

"Hot, let's browse," Claudia said, Stacey grabbed her hand and lead her over to the table, where everyone crowded around her laptop.

"Ok, I'll pull up my Pinterest," Stacey said as everyone walked over, Kristy stopping behind the group.

"I still have some boards saved from when I moved, sorted by color story."

"Navy blue is nice-" everyone turned to look at Kristy, "-And it hides the dirt."

Everybody ignored her.

"How about a theme, something personal that you love?" Dawn suggested.

The girls nodded, "Oh, yeah."

"Broadway Musicals," Kristy immediately answered.

"Or textiles?" Blue and Dawn said in unison, both turning a deep shade of pink.

"What, like yarn?"

Blue slightly scoffed as an uncomfortable silence fell between the girls.

Suddenly the phone started ringing and Blue went to answer it.

"Thank god."