Two

Abernathy Black

I decided to walk to the place that should make me happy... school, even though everyone thinks it HELL I think it's a good place to escape, to be someone else. So walking with my head held high I smile so that no one could see how I really felt even if they didn't care I wouldn't show anything besides a bright smile and a friendly person even if I am everything but that. 

Walking threw the halls I could hear the whispers of some shock that the new kid is ''Such a hottie'' their words not mind. Walking towards the school office I look around my surrounding to see everyone looking at me until a tall handsome guy stands in front of me, I'm guessing it's the jock seeing as he has a lot of people behind him and a sports team jacket. Looking down at him since I'm a few inches taller than him I smile. Hi, there do you need something, everyone thought he was such an angel the way he held himself seems to make him an angel (if only they knew).

Yeah, I'm the head captain of the football team and I just wanted to greet the new kid what's your name?

 Abernathy Black and you.

Jason Momoa. Will it was nice meeting you if you have any problems feel free to ask me for help?

Will that be interesting, I would have thought he was going to be mean I guess looking happy and innocent helps a lot when you are in these situations. As I'm walking into the school's office I clear my throat asking for my schedule since iv been waiting for a good two minutes of her staring at me (ha if only she knew that I was gay).

My schedule:

Homeroom: Zane King

English AP: Miss. Merry

Phycology: Mr. Shaffer

Math AP: Zane King

Chemistry/Biology: Ethan Storm

Art/Music: Zane King

PE: Ethan Storm

I was a little bit late for my Homeroom but I didn't really care, as I was knocking on the door I see the most gorgeous man I had ever seen with those raven eyes watching my every move I clear my throat standing a bit straighter and introduce my self as the new student Abernathy Black with a real smile this time and as Mr. King smiled I nearly melted into a puddle after seeing those cute dimples but of course, he didn't know that I thought that because I kept my facial expressions to myself with only a smile, as I walked into the classroom I told my name once again and everyone one had a question they wanted to ask me.