one duck, no luck

CW- strong language.

Wilbur paces around the room, his breath heavier and his hands pulling at his hair.
"what if Quackity is really hurt? i won't be able to help him, will i? shit!"

"Wil, calm down, we can figure something out." Tubbo sighs.

"no! i love him, and i didn't save him!" Wilbur covers his face.

"Dream was holding you back. this isn't your fault, okay? we will find him. does he have his communicator on him?" Tubbo asks.

"already whispered to him over 97 times, i've checked everywhere." Wilbur cries to himself.

"okay.. uhm. anywhere Schlatt would be?" Purpled asks.

"no. he doesn't go anywhere!" Wilbur slightly bangs his head on the wall.

"well then let's just split up and try to find him then?" Tommy suggests.

"YES! Tommy, Purpled. you're coming with me, come on." Wilbur claps his hands, running to the door.

Purpled sighs and gets up, grabbing Tommy and pulling him towards Wilbur.

"i can walk!" Tommy howls.

"okay, jesus christ." Purpled let's go of him, putting his hands up like he's getting arrested.

the three walk out as the others get themselves into groups.

"where do you think he would be?" Tommy asks.

"i don't know, megamind. that's why we are looking for him." Purpled laughs.

"oh shut up Purple boy." Tommy rolls his eyes.

"you two shut the fuck up, please." Wilbur sighs.

Quackity opens his eyes to see hes in a different location, raising an eyebrow as no body could be heard.

was he alone?
or was he just in a separate room?

he smelt burning, and looks around.
shit.

it's the house he set on fire with the SBI family, is Schlatt going to burn him to death too?

was he going to lose a canon life to Schlatt?

he shakes his head, his cheek throbbing as dried blood coated the wound.

he had reopened his eye scar, destroying some face tissue in the process.

his leg shivered, his jeans also ripped from how he cut it with the blade.

fuck.
he was it pain, he felt heartbeats everywhere on his body.
like he was holding onto a thread.

was this hell?
or was it just his ex husbands actions?

well it feels like both, he can't handle it.
it hurts so much, he can feel his arms tingling as he tries to push himself up. it seems like he just got dumped there. or was somebody watching him?

he didn't care at this moment, he just wants to get out. he just wants to go home. that's all he wants.

Wilbur, Purpled and Tommy stumble over the grass, looking around in awe, why couldn't they find him? why couldn't they just call for him and he'd run to them?

they knew that something happened, i mean he's been with Schlatt.

this sent shivers down Wilbur's spine, his boyfriend, the person he wants to propose to, hurt, in pain.

he just wants to give him a hug but he can't.

he can't seem to hold onto one feeling, he feels guilt, fear, angered.

one duck,
no luck.
no luck at all.