5

UNEDITED
≿————- ❈ ————-≾

UNEDITED≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

~~~~

"Oh no..." (y/n) quickly darted to the broken base. Everything was collapsed, and all that was left was a man in the middle, stabbed by a sword through his abdomen," oh no no no-" her eyes met with a pale Yuno, the male slowly bleeding out from that wound. She looked away, quickly pulling the sword out and using her cloak as something to stop the blood.

She had used a good amount of her power trying to fight Dante, but she still had just enough to heal him to the point where he would wake up. She continued to press her hands on the cloth, eyes closed. Her soft voice spilled out from between her lips, a forcefueld surrounding the two as she continued to heal him. Yuno's body glowed brightly, the wound on his abdomen slowly healing over until it was no longer there.

Armor Magic: A Siren's Love Song

Yuno's eyes slowly opened, a blurry image of (y/n) appearing. Slowly, as he began to focus more, he then realized it was indeed (y/n) here, healing.

"P-Princess—" he tried, but coughed up more blood. He had known about (Y/n) through her brother in the short time he met him, and she had intrigued him with the way Talius presented her.
Hot headed, total pain in the ass, but a good warrior.

"You're too weak at the moment, Yuno. Please, let me do what I came to do," (y/n) took in a deep inhale, opening her arms wide as wings flutter open from her back. Yuno continued to stare at her in awe, his eyes traveling as his captain's magic was also present.

The two combined, creating a stronger healing spell for all of the Golden Dawn members, caressing them in caring light as they healed. Slowly but surely, everyone started to wake up.

"Princess!" (Y/n) heard Klaus say, causing her to turn towards him. Pulling him into a hug, she tightened her grip on his frame, the male wincing," I'm still hurt, Princess."

"How many times do I have to say call me by my name, Klaus!" She scolds him, but she noticed his eyes held sorrow in them. Klaus pushed up his glasses, staring down at the girl with remorse.

"(Y/n)," he murmured, unconsciously placing a hand on her cheek. Yuno watched from his seated position, not caring for the small fairy on his shoulder that was sobbing her eyes out.
Instead, his eyes were on (y/n), who stared at Klaus with an unknown emotion riddling her irises.

It irritated him, for some reason, but he wasn't going to push on it.

"I know that they took him....they took Talius," (y/n) breathed, her eyes shaking slightly as she held in her tears," I need to report this to my kingdom, immediately." She then looked around, eyes widening slightly as she saw a piece of ripped cloak from Talius, the girl clutching it tightly. (Y/n) quickly tucked it in her pocket.