Chapter 13 - Tear me Up...

Start from the beginning

Pouring myself a tumbler of Jack-Daniels and then grabbing a bottle of beer from the fridge, I turned just as Jonah stalked into the kitchen, "get out!" I exclaimed instantly, dropping the drinks on to the counter and rounding the island to push at him.

How dare he come in here and breeze into my kitchen like he owns the place. This is my home. I pay the mortgage. It is my name on the house-deed and I pay my own bills. I have never asked him to contribute, so he has no claim to anything in this place, least of all me. "Don't be like that!"

"I said get out. I have been clear that you are not welcome here Jonah, we are done. There is no us anymore -,"

"You don't mean that. You just have too many people in your ear telling you that we don't belong together -,"

"Have you lost your Goddamn mind?! We were done long before anyone else was even involved, we are no good for each other Jonah now please get out!"

"No, just let me prove it to you -," his hands gripped my shoulders in a bruising hold, it happened so fast that I didn't have any time to react, or to push him away before his lips were slamming against my own. My fists beat against his chest trying to dislodge his mouth from mine in any way that I could, "stop fighting me - you know I am the only one for you, you just need to be reminded of it!"

"No, get off me, this isn't happening Jonah!" Taking advantage of the fact that he pulled his lips from mine, I pushed harder against his chest but there was no budging him. Damn it, had he grown roots because it truly felt like trying to move a damn tree.

Then as if something snapped in him, he pushed me until I was back against the island in the middle of the kitchen and he was right there, not giving me an inch to slip free, "you want this baby, you will always want me, I just need to remind you -,"

"Jonah please don't do this, this isn't what I want!" I pleaded as his hands began pulling my floor-length skirt quickly up my legs. Trying to keep calm, but I know I am in trouble here. My heart is pounding with a renewed fear that is sweeping through my entire body. I can see what is about to happen before it even happens and my breath is frantic as I try to focus on him, looking for an opening, a moment where I can break free from what is about to happen.

Where are you, Jeremy? Oh God, did Jonah do something to him? Is he not coming? He had said he would be here in less than a second, but it has been far longer than that. Where is he?

Oh God, my skirt is now around my waist and Jonah ripped my thong from my body with force that ramps up the fear inside me. I am standing bear to him from the waist down and he is fumbling with his jeans - there isn't even enough room for me to raise my knee into his junk. My hands are beating against his chest, and I suddenly remembered that I had read a book once - a story of a rape survivor, whom had been in a situation with a man who was much stronger than her, she had fought him the entire time, and when she realised that her fate was sealed, she had done everything in her power to get as much evidence on herself as possible.

With renewed vigour my hand rose to his face and scratched down the side of his jaw, hard and deep enough to draw blood, that was when he howled and slapped me hard in retaliation and the metallic burst of blood exploded in my mouth. "Get fucking off me!" I screamed as loud as I could in the hope that someone, anyone could hear me. I knew it was unlikely but there was no way I was going to give up. If he was intent on this - I sure as shit wasn't going to make it easy for him.

"Shut the fuck up!" He snarled into my ear, I reared back and spit in his face.

"Fuck you!" The bastard actually laughed as finally he seemed to free himself from his jeans and underwear.