"Okay I think the first lock would be a full moon. Once its rays reach the symbol it will be time to use the other thing and then an opening should present itself."
"Right, makes sense but how do we know what the second thing would be?" I went and sat down on a fallen log close by and thought.

"It would have to be something that you have but cannot lose. Also something that no one can take from you and is unique to you. "I said, it hitting me like I was an absolute idiot for not seeing it sooner.

"Its blood. Fresh from the cut blood. Your blood." He looked at me with understanding.

"So how do we do this?" he asked.

"We wait for the moon to come out and shines onto the symbol. When it does you put some of your blood on the symbol to and hopefully that will open something leading to your sister." He nodded and took a seat next to me and so we waited for the moon.

"I'm sorry about last night." I said.

"Please don't apologies, it was amazing, and I don't regret a thing." He said making me smile.

"Just so you know, I wouldn't have been angry if you had taken advantage last night." I said feeling shy even as I said it but feeling like it was something that did need to be said.

He looked at me shocked. And then without warning snatched out his hand and grabbed my head pulling it towards himself and placing his lips squarely on mine. The kiss was not as hungry in the same sense as the last one we shared was bit hungry in a different way. Hungry in a way that didn't just say he wanted into my body but also into my mind, into my heart, into my very soul.

Saying it was earth shattering or mind-blowing would have been an understatement.

I don't know how long we just sat there making out like teenagers but when he finally pulled away, I opened my eyes to find it mostly dark already. I looked up quickly thinking we might have missed the moon already, but it was just poking up behind the trees.

"Do you have a very sharp knife?" I asked him and he nodded, getting it from his backpack. We stood close to the symbol on the wall and waited knife in hand. Once the moon reached the symbol a faint glow could be seen lighting up the symbol.

"Now!" I said. Being one for one I really hoped this was the other thing to unlock the lock. He slit a cut into his hand and immediately a think ribbon of crimson flowed from his hand, and he placed it onto the symbol. The faint blue glow at once turned red and a soft rumbling was heard coming from the mountain itself. As if it was waking up from a long nap.

CRACK! Echoing all around us. A thin crack was running down the side of the mountain. Down the middle of the symbol all the way to the floor. Slowly it was getting bigger and wider. Eventually being wide enough for us to fit trough. Me a lot easier than Zane. He looked at each other and he had the widest smile I had yet to see on his face.

He walked trough the crack in the wall.

We were inside a kind of cavern. No flashlights needed as the walls gave off an illuminating blue glow. Similar to the one on the symbol but stronger. We looked around and saw a small tunnel leading deeper into the mountain. I walked first hoping I could sense any magical booby traps before we stepped into any but there was nothing as we walked slowly down the tunnel which later opened up into another big cave. By the looks of it as tall as the mountain itself. There above us. To high for even Zane to reach, as tall as he was, was the body of a little girl. Floating in midair. Zane looked at me.

"How do we get her down?" he asked me. I studied her from below for a while and said.

"Call to her. She is the only one who can bring herself out of this spell which she will if you give her reason to." I told him.