Chapter 10: First Outing

Start from the beginning

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked excitedly. Y/n set down her cup and looked around a bit before coming up with an idea. "Do we have any more food?" She asked, turning to Momo and Iida as those were the actually responsible ones. "Not really," Momo said looking at Iida who nodded in agreement.

"Well, no surprise there, feeding seven people instead of one is going to take a lot of food." She turned back to Kirishima and smiled. "How about I take you guys to an American store for shopping. The food will be different but if any of you guys besides blondie can cook, you can pick out what you need." It wasn't the most exciting thing to do, it was a mundane task, but they really needed to get more food, and leaving them alone after what happened a few minutes ago was not an option.

"That's fine with me." Kirishima agreed as well as the others but Bakugo just grunted a reply. He was happy about not having to eat instant ramen again, but he didn't forget the stupid nickname she gave him.

Time skip~

After Y/n finished her coffee and the others finished their tea, they went to go get ready. It ended up taking longer than usual with fights over the bathroom and Y/n trying to find enough food to help Momo make more clothes and shoes for them.

Y/n actually ended up dressing better than usual. Since they got here they had seen her in just sweatpants and shirts, no make-up, and looking like a homebody. But because of quarantine and because she was waiting for the others to shower and get dressed, she made herself look slightly more presentable. She did her makeup with liner, did her hair more nicely, and picked an outfit that was not pajamas. (If you don't wear makeup just imagine getting dressed better than what you lounge around in).

She stepped out of her room with her bag on her shoulder and keys in the other hand. They were all collected on the couch, some talking while waiting for her. They were surprised she came out looking different and more put together than before. "Y/n you look really pretty," Momo said coming up to her. "Thanks, you do too," Y/n smiled and reciprocated the compliment. Y/n looked over at the other boys and nodded in approval of their looks and waved them over to the door.

They all followed her out the door and she unlocked her car. They were a little thrown off for not taking public transport but it was different here so they followed along. There were just enough seats to fit everyone. All the way in the back sat Bakugo and Kirishima, Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki in the center, and Momo was riding shotgun with Y/n.

"It's a short drive so just hang tight." Y/n whipped out of the driveway causing Bakugo to scream in anger, but she just ignored him. She plugged in her phone to play music and blasted it through the speakers. She had decided on playing Maneskin's new album. The song 'Zitti e buoni' started playing and Y/n sung along while the others were holding on for dear life because of her driving. They had come to a stoplight Kirishima was able to hold back Bakugo from leaping over the seats and strangling Y/n for her, as he said, 'shit driving.'

"What language is this?" Todoroki asked. So far, they had understood her speaking to them in what sounded like Japanese when she was actually speaking English, but this didn't sound like English to him. "Oh, it's Italian." She responded causing him and the others to nod. "You speak Italian?" Iida questioned. "No, but I like the song." She shrugged. The light turned green and everyone went back to holding on for dear life.

After a short drive, Y/n parked the car and turned off the music. Midoriya and Kirishima both looked sick, Bakugo looked pissed, meanwhile, Iida and Todoroki were hiding their discomfort with her driving skills. Momo had the time of her life during the ride and was smiling upfront.

"Okay rules for when we get in there. 1) You are all wearing masks," she handed out the masks to them having them pass them back to Bakugo and Kirishima. "2) don't leave my sight, there are no phones for me to find you and there could be a possibility of being recognized. 3) and the most important rule, no using quirks, talking about quirks, or anything of that sort." They nodded in reply and all got out of the car. They put on their masks and started walking into Walmart.

Originally, Y/n only decided to come to Walmart because she knew everything would be cheap. But now that she was thinking more about it as they passed by the clothes section, she remembered how they did have My Hero Academia shirts here. She smiled and directed them over to the section to find them.

The group was confused, as they had Momo to make clothes, and wondered why she would spend money. They watched her looking around a little with her eyebrows furrowed before she smiled and hung up a shirt.

She held up three shirts. One with Bakugo, one with Midoriya, and one with All Might. Their faces went from confusion to shock. Not surprisingly, instead of going for his own shirt, Midoriya went for the All Might one. Of course, Bakugo went to grab his own and smirked in approval.

 Of course, Bakugo went to grab his own and smirked in approval

"See how popular you all are

"See how popular you all are." She crossed her arms smirking while the rest looked at the other shirts around them. They were all so captivated by their merch, they didn't even respond to her. It felt like they were already popular heroes who had their own merch out. Out of all the things they had witnessed about themselves since coming here, this was by far the best.

After looking at them all for a while, Y/n did agree to buy them each one for the special occasion and then they went down the aisles to continue their shopping mission. 

I'll upload again in a few days because I want to get as much out before I start getting homework.

Sorry if this is a bit rushed today was my first day of school and I'm already done with everything.

Thank you to everyone who has read this I actually got to a thousand views which is just crazy to me. So please vote and comment any suggestions. Have a great day and be safe out there.

Word Count: 1807

Date Published: 8/11/2021