Damn idiots

???: Welp guess there's only one thing to do about this sort of mess.

???2: Hold on let's not be rash about this please.

???: Well if I can't do it than what should we do?

???2: Why not show them the mistake that they made?

???: Hmm, well I am a bit bored and it would help them realize their mistake. Screw it why not.

???2: Ok cool should I bring them or do you want to?

???: I'll handle it. Plus I'll let you sock the blonde bitch in jaw if you want.

???2: I think I would like that.

???: Alright, let's get this over with.

*fingers snapped*

AHHHHH

Teams rwby, crdl, sssn, (j)npr and all of beacon staff wake up and look around.

Ozpin: Salem!

Salem: Ozpin!

???: ENOUGH!!!

They all look over to see two people standing infront of them

Yang: Who the hell are you?!

???2: Who we are doesn't matter right now. What does matter right now is that you all have sealed your fate.

Ozpin: What do you mean by that?

???: What my brother is trying to say is that...all of remnant is fucked. Along with all of you. Well except for ruby, Nora, team crdl, and team sssn.

Everyone looked at eachother with confusion and shock

Roman: Uhh, what do mean by "all of remnant is fucked"?

???: I mean that all of remnant will be destroyed by the hands of one person.

Everyone looked completely shocked by not only remnant being destroyed but by one person none less

Salem: May I ask who this person is?

???2: you don't know him but a certain wizard and his students know him.

Salems faction looked at eachother in utter confusion

???2: His name is jaune arc.

The hero's looked shocked that someone like jaune was capable of destroying all of remnant

"Bullshit!!"

Everyone looked at yang

Yang: How could someoneb as weak as him kill us?! He's a cheat while we worked our asses off to get where we are!!

Ruby: Yang SHUT UP!!!

Cardin: Yeah shut up about our friend.!

drl: Yeah!!

???: I would listen to them if I were you, my brother gets angered somewhat easily so if you don't want to be killed over and over again I suggest you shut it.

She was very silent after that.

???: Good now as we were saying before, all of remnant is doomed by the hands of jaune arc.

Cinder: How can that be?

???2: Remember the transcript incident?

Salems faction looked more confused than before.

???: We'll explain everything to you.

[One explanation later]

Almost all of salems faction was shocked and furious at ozpin and his students by how such a simple document could lead to such pain and suffering.

Mercury was pissed because he knows what it's like to suffer like that.

Hazel: FIRST MY SISTER NOW AN INICENT CHILD!!!

Emerald: Can you all even stoop any lower than that!?!!

Roman: I maybe a criminal but that's just wrong right there. I mean something like that shouldn't be such a big deal!

Weiss: You make it sound like you've never done something like that before!

Roman: Your right some of us may or may not have some something like that. But at least we know not to make a big deal out of something so small.

Cinder: As much as I hate to say this, he's right. It's just a simple document. I'm pretty sure you're headmaster wouldn't have let him in without a reason.

Ozpin: Its true. The moment I first saw his transcripts I knew that they were fake.

Most of the people in the theater were shocked by this information.

Ozpin: Now before you start berating me, the reason I let him in was because he had the potential to become a great huntsman. Personally I was hoping that all of you would see that potential but its clear that most of you never did.

Some of those who hurt Jaune lowered their heads in sadness.

???: Right, well with that out of the way lets introduce ourselves. Tne names Kevondre, but call me Kev.

???2: Parkerseph, but I prefer Parker.

Kev: Well now that introductions are out of the way, lets begin with your Jaune somewhere much different.

Cinder: If you don't mind me asking, but what do you mean by "somewhere much different"?

Kev: Well he's somewhat in a war. That is spread throughout the galaxy.

Everyone was shocked that not only Jaune is in a war. But a war i space.

Ironwood: Thats impossible how!?

Parker: You'll see. Just understand, you might wanna "Stand By For Titanfall".