㋡𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 // 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆

The very first time Ariana asked Y/n to "fuck her stupid," left her girlfriend dumbfounded

Ariana watched as Y/n furrowed her brow and internally asked herself if Ariana was serious. Y/n halfway believed that Ariana wasn't serious, but the look on her face challenged Y/n's thought. Ariana is always the one out of the two pushing themselves and the boundaries of their sex life further and further. This is not the first time Ariana has prompted something like this where Y/n ravishes her body, it's just this Ariana is way more upfront and vocal about it.

"How do you want me to fuck you stupid baby?" Y/n decides to indulge in Ariana's wishes, but not without a bit of teasing.

"I want you to hold me to the bed and make me cum so many times that I pass out."

A blush forms on Ariana's face as the words leave her mouth. She has such a deep desire for Y/n to handle her and ravish her in bed. She thinks about it every time Y/n's body is pinned to her's and every time they make love.

"Your wish is my command princess."

The pet name makes Ariana shiver. Princess. She wants to be treated like anything but a princess tonight and she wants to be at the receiving end of Y/n's brutality.

-

It is hard for Y/n to not be at her girlfriends mercy. Ariana is adorable and seemingly wholesome, but she has a filthy mouth. The juxtaposition of her innocent mannerisms and the words that she speaks makes Y/n hot. It makes Y/n imagine bending her over and pounding into her or burying her face in her pussy until Ariana is crying and Y/n's face is soaked.

"Please come fuck me," Ariana begs while Y/n hovers her. Ariana's chest and neck are starting to stain with love bites and bruises that will eventually turn purple. The inches of skin on her neck are such a delicate area of her body. Ariana loves the thrill of her marks being exposed, it shows off that her body is being loved on and pleasured.

Y/n pulls down her lacy bra to expose Ariana's breast. She's careful not to cause any rips or tears because last time Ariana chewed her out for "ruining" a La Perla bra she bought to tease Y/n. Secretly Ariana enjoyed being taken like that and leaving Y/n feeling so insatiable that she couldn't help but rip the bra (although she was still annoyed about it getting ripped).

Ariana's nipples stand up tall, hardened by the air and by her lust for Y/n. Y/n wraps her mouth around her taut nipple, causing Ariana to moan and arch her back. Her body curves into Y/n and there is visibly no space between them. Ariana's fingers run through Y/n's hair. She grips at the roots when Y/n takes her nipple between her teeth and bites it gently. Ariana grows increasingly hot between her legs and she's not able to withstand the overwhelming pleasure.

"Please Y/n," she whines.

Much to her disappointment, Y/n takes her nipple out of her mouth to look up Ariana.