What!?

At Naina's Home 

Naina was silently sitting on her comfy chair and was enjoying the rainy view from her balcony. She was eating her favourite choco lava cake. No one except "The Friends group" knew how much she loved chocolates and cakes. In front of the whole word she was a fitness freak and an obedient diet follower. While spending her me time during a lazy weekend, she received a phone call and the cake fell from her hand!!

********

At Kabir's Farm 

Kabir was in Bangalore since 3 months, he was tired of traveling from one place to another, at this moment he just found peace in his parents presence. Kabir and his mom and dad were at thier private farm, that Saturday evening. Kabir and his dad were supervising the threshing whereas his mother was feeding their rabbits. Kabir was content and was happy that he atlast got time for his parents. In this span of 3 months, he tried catching up on everything he missed these 6 years. But suddenly his peace was disturbed by a sudden phone call.

********

At Mirwaan's office 

Mirwaan was at his office, as usual trying to complete his last pitch as soon as possible because he knew he had to leave for Chennai next morning with his parents in order to see a girl. It's not that he wasn't excited, he really wanted to settle down. But also at the same time was really tired of this "seeing the to be bride" drama of every weekend. He was almost done with his work and was about to shut his laptop, just then recieved the most horrific mail of his life.

*******

The mail and phone calls were from Ayan's brother to inform them about his sudden death due to heart attack. Ayan was thier best buddy and of course the part of "The Friends group", the news of his sudden death shook all three of them because he was the only one all three were in contact with!!

Next update is going to be regarding "The Friends group"

Happy Reading :)