Chapter 2

Peter's POV
I continue walking after taking her stuff
"Where are we going?" She asks with fear in her voice.

"Where going to my camp, with the lost boys"

She sits in silence

" how did you get here"

"I don't know, but I can't go back to London. Not back to the life I had."

"What age are you?"

"16, and you?"

"I'm about 17, we'll that's how I look anyway"

"I've heard your story, Peter."

I shiver when she says my name, she says it in such a hot way.

"What about my story?"

"I heard about how you brought Wendy here and you fought pirates, is that all true?"

"Yes, that was back when neverland was good, everything went well and everyone was kind."

We reach the camp and I put her down, I almost forgot I was holding her

Rae's POV

We're at the camp, at least a dozen boys are sat around a bonfire, the area is about the size of a children's playground, it's surrounded by what looks like about 50 tall trees with treehouses in some of them.

"Boys gather" Peter shouts, they all stop what there doing and gather around us in a small semi-circle.

"This is Rae, you will treat her with respect and be kind to her, Cory could you make her some clothes?"

A short boy with Sandy blond hair nods and makes his way to a treehouse.

Peter takes my hand and brings me to a treehouse, we climb the ladder to a large porch. Inside the treehouse is elegant but rustic at the same time, a small kitchen with an island is in the first room by the front door, an archway leads to a room with a sofa and fireplace, in the bedroom is a velvet queen sized bed along with a desk in the corner of the room, a bathroom connects to the bedroom.

"We'll have to share this treehouse as there isn't enough for everyone, heres your stuff."
He puts my bow, quiver and knife on the bed.
"I'm going out for a bit, Cory should be up soon with some clothes for you."

"Thank you, Peter"

Peter's POV

Another chill runs up my spine when she says my name, I make my way down the ladder to the boys.

"Look after the camp Felix, check up on Rae and make sure to feed her, I'm going to get some supper."

"When will you be back?"

"I'll only be about an hour."

I take a bow and head into the jungle, quickly enough I find a single hare, after killing it off I look for some more as a hare won't feed 14 boys, a girl and myself.

Rae's POV

I sit on the bed in silence and take a closer look around the treehouse, the only interesting thing about it is a bookshelf packed with books and how comfortable the bed is. I've been sleeping on the ground or in trees the past six months. A knock on the door scares me as I'm still looking around. I open it to see a tall blond haired boy. I only realise how short I am compared to everyone, I'm only 5"1.

"I'm Felix, Peter sent me to check up on you while he's away, Cory also asked me to give you these."
He holds a large bag and hands it to me, it's surprisingly heavy and drops to the floor when I take it, he stares but doesn't bother helping me.

"Are you hungry?" He asks

"No I'm ok thanks"

He leaves without saying anything and I'm alone again, the bag is still on the floor, it's too heavy to bring to the bedroom so I leave it. A few minutes later the door opens and I assume it's felix again but to my surprise it's Peter, he has 4 dead hares and a bird with him.

"Hello"

"Hey your back!"

"What's this ?" He asks looking at the bag.

"I don't know, felix said it's from Cory."

"Oh its probably your clothes."

"My clothes?"

"Yea I asked Cory to make you some clothes, you didn't hear that."

"no I suppose I was lost in thought or something"

"Oh" He puts the hares and bird on the island and lifts the bag effortlessly and brings in into the bedroom for me.

"You can look at your stuff, I'm going to start supper, if your hungry you can come down in about half an hour"

"Ok" after a few seconds of staring at me he leaves.

I open the bag to see a mountain of clothes to look through. I see lots of cropped blouse type tops and some long sleeved ones, trouser wise all I see is skirts and tights and a few pairs of leggings, There's also a red plaid oversized shirt I suppose so wear over some stuff on colder days, most of the clothes are either black, white, green or pink which is ok with me. Pyjama wise, everything seems very revealing. I also got some underwear and swimwear.

Peter's POV
Supper is being cooked on the fire and the boys are having a conversation about stuff, I'm not exactly sure what their chatting about. I hear my treehouse door open and all eyes dart to the tree.

"Boys respect..." i say
I notice that Rae hasn't changed, she sits beside me on a log. "What's wrong?" I ask,
"Nothing?"

"Are the clothes too big ?"

"No there fine"

"Why haven't you changed?"

"No reason."

"Cory asked me to give you these, they weren't ready when felix gave you the clothes." I pull out a pair of knee high, high heeled combat boots.

Rae's POV

As soon as he gives me the boots my eyes dart to the heel. He stares at me

"Is something wrong? We can take the heel off if you want."

"No it's ok, I might fit in a bit more if I'm taller."

He hands me a plate of food, I'm not sure exactly what it is but I trust Peter enough to eat it.

*3 hours after*

Some of the boys have gone to bed when I start to feel tired myself, Peter notices when yawn for what feels like 10 minutes.

"Wanna head to bed?"

His British accent is melting, I almost forgot to talk.

"Ok."

We climb up the ladder and I go into the bathroom to shower and to change. I hadn't had a hot shower in years. As soon as I'm done I change into the pyjamas, but to be honest it's basically a sports bra and short shorts, at least their high waisted.

I walk into the bedroom and all Peter does is stare at me.