Chapter 7

Peter's POV
It's getting dark quickly.
"You guys head down to the bonfire, I'll get supper." I say to Rae and Felix.

"Oki."

A strong smell of vanilla and blossoms pass as Rae walks past. I didn't recognise the smell. I take her wrist and ask her.

"Oh that was some perfume dad got me, you don't like it?"

"No I love it. Did he get you that from London?"

"Yes."

"It's beautiful."

"Thank you!"
She makes her way to the logs and I think to myself that I should probably be getting her more gifts. I turn to the desk and look up at a hook were Rae hangs her quiver and bow, I notice the bow is pretty worn out. I'll make her a new bow and some arrows. I'm sure she'll like that.

After eating some supper and listening to some music we decide to go to sleep.

Rae's POV
I wake up laying on Peter's chest, he wakes as soon as I lift my head.

"Good morning Princess."

"Good morning."
I take a shower and change into some clothes. I'm wearing some black shorts, a white button shirt and the coat Cory made.

( couldn't find a pic of the coat 😡 )

After eating I head to the beach to see dad and the pirates cutting wood, mixing clay, sewing and beginning the boat layout.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey Rae, come look at these designs for me."
I look at some papers with sketches of ships on them, after looking for a bit I decide on a boat.

It's smaller than dads but still big enough for me, Peter and the lost boys.

A few hours pass and Peter shows up and sits on a rock with me. He's holding my bow and gives it to me. I notice it seems slightly heavier and stronger.

"I fixed your bow, it was almost falling apart."

"Thank you." I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles hugging me tightly.

We walk to the other side of the beach and sit for a bit talking. The lost boys are out with the Indians again so we can do whatever we want. Ever since I got here Peter's never really had any alone time so I decide to go hunting and test my bow. I grab my quiver and tell Peter where I'm going.

Entering the jungle I already hear creatures shifting around the woods, I go further though, I never really go far into the jungle, I usually take shortcuts everywhere. Venturing far in I find a large waterfall, hidden by vines and trees.