chapter 6

Recap:
I hear a different voice and the voice said rather barked over the phone"What did you just say,Ms.Smith?"Omgg!!Its him.I look up to see James cut the call .He looked at me and sheepishly said"I forgot to cut the car earlier"Im so dead .I was supposed to impress him not disappoint/hate me!!!

Isabella's POV:

I told him"Its okay" even though it isnt .But,I have to keep my bitch self under control.I have to befriend James in order to be close to Mr.Grumpy.Sometimes,I feel like Im betraying them even though I just began the task.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didnt notice we are in the parkway of our apartment.James complimented"Nice apartment.And so sorry about earlier.I swear It is just accidental".He even hold his throat and gave me those puppy eyes.So,I gave in and genuinely said this time"Its okay,Anyway,Im afraid how would that Grumpy friend of yours reacts tomorrow .Hope he doesnt kill me".I added the last part in an attempt to crack a joke.I dont think Mr.grumpy would do such horrible things like killing someone."unless he is a underground mafia leader or something"-my brain comented.Yes,Im reading a lot of mafia books and I should definitely reduce that.

"Earth to Bella",James said which brought me out of my reverie.Then,we did some usual talking and I bid him goodbye .Later,I
Opened our flat only to see my dear friend sitting on the sofa with a death glare."Hey!"-,I tried to act cool and said.She glared at me"Dont hey me,you bitch.You didnt talk to me for 2 days .I thought that Knight caught you and you are dead.I even planned where should I bury your damn coffin".Yeah, guys,dont judge her based on this.She is melodramatic /dramaqueen in general and bitchy when she gets angry.I remembered I have bought "Cookie and cream" icecream yesterday .I ran to the fridge and gave her the box to cool her off.

Being my friend,Its nothing surprising  that she cooled off by that.After completing the whole box and without giving me a chance to steal a spoon of icecream,She said "So,whats going on?How is your new job,haha?Dont tell me you already have your intimate moments with the boss.I cant blame you.He is hot af!!!" I screamed "Get your mind off the gutter.Nothing happened and nothing like that will happen in ever".She smriked and said"Lets see.Anyway,Whats the progress of your real task".I sighed in defeat and said"Nothing for now.I tried to go into his office.But he caught me".I also said her about James and car incident .She is my Bae .I would never keep a secret from her.

She said "Why dont you like get close to him by seducing him or something like that".I was drinking water at that time and I literally chocked at her statement.I said"No...Never!!!".She was about to prolong the topic but I said"Lets watch TVD"to distract her.

We started binge watching it.I thought to stop after 1 episode considering the stupid 10 years progress survey he gave me to do.But,Its Tvd .So,I procastinated the other works.I exclaimed"Damon salvatore is so hot!!!!".She protested "No,Stefan is more hot!"

While we are arguing about which salvatore is hottest,My phone rang .So,we stopped and it was my parents facetiming me.I lifted my call to see both My mama and papa.

Even though Im trying to act as a independent srong women,I got emotional and tears are coming out of my eyes uncontrollably.Papa took the phone and said"Hey gumdrops,Why are you crying?Do you want to come back to Cali?".I imediately composed myself and said"No papa,Im doing great .Its just I miss you all".Mom is fighting with dad saying"Give me the phone.I want to talk to my sweetpea".She snatched the phone from him and greeted me"Hey sweetpea,Look at you.You are becoming thin.Are you eating properly?"I sighed .My mom was always like this ,caring way too much.I guess most of the mothers out there are.Then my dad tried to fit in the camera .They were both trying to fit in and talking to them brought a huge smile to my face.

********Time skip to 7.00Am ********

I got ready .I bought myself a coffee and Mr.Grumpy's black coffee from a starbucks nearby the office.I am wearing a   black cropped sweatee,white mid thigh length skirt with a slit on one side  .

I am wearing a   black cropped sweatee,white mid thigh length skirt with a slit on one side 

I greeted Jenna on the way and made my way to the devil's den.I prayed that he wont do anything more harmful to me.I greeted him "goodmorning ,sir,here is your coffee".He just nodded .I asked"Is there anything else you need,sir".He told"Just check all the emails,Email me my shedule for the day.Do your survey work too."I nodded and left .

"Why didnt he snap at me?What is he planning to do?Is it the silence before the storm?"-My brain is bursting aith all these thoughts.I took a sip from my coffee.It feels like heaven!!I get started doing my work.

Lunch break is the same as yesterday .Jenna,Andrew and I ate together.We became really good friends.Not bestfriends because My already bff will kill me if she gets to know that I made another bff.

It was now 6pm .I made my way towards Mr .Grumpy's cabin.The door was slightly open and  was about to knock but stopped when I heard yelling.Mr grumpy yelled at the other man who is looking like a older version of him"You dont fucking decide what I should do with my company?"The other man warned"Watch your tone,young man.It is no way to speak to your father like that".He yelled"Father!bullshit!!You dont deserve to be called that after what you have done to us and now get the fuck out of my sight!!"

I moved towards the side of door so that They wont notice me.The other man got out of the floor.I was about to walk away but stopped when someone blocked me by pushing me to the wall and restricting me from moving by getting closer to me and holding my wrists.When I saw who dared  to do that.It is Mr.Grumpy!!!Oh god!!!Wait,I think god had given me more lifes.I think this time he wont be able to save me from this anger arrogant grumpy man!!

Hey loveies:)I was about to write Bella and Xander conversation too.But I stopped because I got a cliffhanger😅😅.Well,may be ,Some of you expected it but I couldnt stop myself.Hope you liked the chap:)do share,vote and follow.Comment your thoughts .It really brings a huge smile to my face.
Guys,the picture at the top of page is their apartment one.

JUST  A QUICK QUESTION:

Did you ever got emotional when talking with your loved ones after a long time?Im sure there will be such moments.I would love to hear about how it was for you.

I love you guys three thousand times💞💞💞