chapter 3

Recap:
I moved out of the elevator to bump into someone.I quickly said a 'sorry' .But,when I looked up,I saw the one person whom I thought I would never meet again.

Isabella's POV:
I said"I didnt expect to see you again."He replied"I still owe you a drink .So,destiny decided to meet us again" with a wink.If you guys still not figured it out,It was the guy from bar on sat night.I just gave him a smile and said"Sometime,may be ,but Im running late for my interview,So bye for now."I was about to walk away but stopped when he said"I think there is something wrong with my phone. Your number isn't in it." I retorted "Nice way to ask for a number."However,I ended up giving my number to him cause he seems nice.I went near receptionist on that floor who is nearly around my age and asked her"Goodmorning.Im here for the interview".She said"Oh,Wait for your turn .Until then,Take a seat at the waiting area ."She also said"I hope you gets the job".I said a thankyou and went to sit with others.

Im feeling nervous would be a understatement to describe how Iam feeling right now.I had done my research about "Alexander Knight".Rumours say that Not one of his PA's tolerated his arrogant behaviour till date.He is also a Big playboy.Almost all other females in the room who came for this job are wearing rather revealing dresses.Why would he give me the job instead of these nearly model looking ones?After a while,My name was called out.I stopped playing with my fingers and made my way to the Ceo Cabin /office .Once I was inside ,I couldnt believe that a cabin can be this good.It is a huge and spacious cabin screaming luxury and riches .

It is a huge and spacious cabin screaming luxury and riches

In addition to that,It has a incredible sight of the city.The view is just beautiful with the view of all other skycrapers,huge buildings and the sky.A voice cleared my thoughts and I moved my eyes to meet the handsome man.Like People arent lying when they say that he looks like a model straight from Vogue magazine or he is a greek man walking.No one including me can deny the fact that he is very good looking.Anyway I didnt stare at him for too long because it would be inappropriate.I said a "Goodmorning,sir"He motioned for me to take a seat which I did.He didnt even greeted me back!!!I maintained a Bold,Calm look whereas I may die with the nervousness inside me".He took my resume and his hands brushed against mine.I felt some weird sensation in a good way then but I decided to slide that off.He asked "I see you have your bachelor's degree in communications which makes me consider you for this job."I replied him politely "Yes,sir.I do."He was going through the file when the same person from bar barged in.He saw me and his face lit up like a kid on 4th of july for some reason.He came near me and said in my ears"Oh,I see ,you are having your interview for Pa position ,Dont worry though.You will get it."He pulled away and I dont know what he meant by that.When I looked away from him,I saw a very angry looking Mr.Knight.He said"Get out now!!!!!" .I was confused for a sec but I just left without saying anything.
***
I was now at an icecream shop to buy myself a Cookie dough cream to cool my anger .What an arrogant bastard???How can he shout  me to get out like that!!!Its not like I did anything to provoke him to do so.Anyway,I dont want to spoil my mood thinking about that arrogant jerk.Yes,I may appreciate his so called handsomeness but I cant tolerate his arrogance.However my focus now shifted to the mouth watering bowl of happiness which I want to devour right now.

***

I was now in my living room,munching popcorn while binge watching "The vampire dairies".Except for the fact that Iam jobless ,Iam happy with watching the series.But deep down,I prayed for a miracle to happen that gets me the job.Sarah literally barged into the house.She sat beside me and said"Spill the beans" .I just shrugged and said all the things happened.But,She literally changed the topic asking"Was he more hotter in real than in that vogue magazines?"I mean,Yes he is .After all he is on the top most eligible bachelor's in Newyork list.But,I wouldnt admit this loud ever.So,I just shrugged and went into my room to read a novel.The main reason is to avoid all the rapid fire questions she is gonna ask me about him.

Satisfied with my reading,I opened my phone which is on a silent mode till now.There was a message and surprisingly a email from Knight&co too.I opened the email first.

************************************
To
Ms Smith,
We are pleased to welcome into our company.Congratulations!!!!You got selected for "Personal assistant"job.You are required to come to the Newyork head branch at 9am tomorrow to discuss your payment and the works you have to do.

Jenna Davis,Knight&Co.

************************************
I screamed loudly with joy.Sarah came running into my room with a concerned face.I just showed her the email and its her turn to squeal.she said"Omgg!!I cant believe you get to see Mr.Hwaty
everyday.Anyway,Congrats!!!!!!I thought you would be jobless forever".After chatting a while,She went back to her room.Then,I opened the message.

Unknown:I can't figure out if I should start this conversation with a compliment, a horrible pick-up line, or a simple "hello." You choose.

Me:How about your name,Mr.stranger?

Unknown:I think you got the job.Im the one from the bar,from the office.

Me:Ohh!!Hiii.and Yeah,I got the job.Did you do something ?Im pretty sure that Mr.Grumpy didnt think of offering me the job without any advice from someone.

Unknown:Grumpy!!!I like that .If I say It may be also because of me ,Would I get to spend some time with you.

Me: Thankyou for the help😊.You just saved my ass from being jobless .I would love to if it is totally platonic😉.

Unknown:If it gets me to spend tine with you,then why not!!Goodnight.

Me:Nightt.

Crap!!!I forgot to ask his name.I guess I will ask him later.After keeping multiple alarms ,I drifted off to sleep.

Its already 7.00am by the time I woke up and Sarah is still sleeping.I wore a
Light pink leather pencil skirt and a white blouse with chocker neck and a cut at one of the shoulders.

I wore a Light pink leather pencil skirt and a white blouse with chocker neck and a cut at one of the shoulders

I was asked to go to the Hr department to do all the paperwork and Discussions about works and payment.

After about an hour,Iam officially an personal assistant to Mr.Knight now.While I was making my way to the top floor to meet Mr.Grumpy Knight and to know my cabin,I got a message from my Ex company.I opened it to see

"YOUR TASK STARTS FROM NOW".

Hello guys,Hope you are all doing great.Hope you like the chap.Didnt get satisfied with their first encounter.I promise Its just the beginning and there are many facades they put underneath them which are still yet to be discovered.So,You will get to see only their encounters mostly in following chaps.But what does the last text message mean???