chapter 4

Hey everyone,How ya doing??Many of you guys may be like sitting at home ,thinking where the life is going or feeling a bit low after the pandemic.But just focus on the happiness and give your best shot at what you have been doing:)

But just focus on the happiness and give your best shot at what you have been doing:)

Happy reading:)

Recap:
While I was making my way to the top floor to meet Mr.Grumpy Knight and to know my cabin,I got a message from my Ex company.I opened it to see
"YOUR TASK STARTS FROM NOW".

Isabella's Pov:

I really wish to not do this .But Ms.Campbell left me with no other choice.

Flashback:

When Ms.Campbell is saying about The knight&Co,I asked her whats with the sudden history and reputation of It.Like why now??????.She sighed and said"What Iam about to say may freak you out but you really dont have any other choice if you want to keep the job you love the most".See,Women Intutions will be correct most of the times.I already had a bad feeling when coming inside this room.I replied"Ok.."weakly.she continued saying,"As you know that The current CEO of Knight enterprises is a reserved one.There are many questions that need to be answered,many rumours that need to be proven,many secrets that need to be uncovered about him.And To top it all,He is the youngest billionaire and Most eligible bachelor which makes him a hot news.".As I remained silent,she continued saying"So,The point is We want some news about him.Im giving this task to you as you are capable to do this".I asked "so,what should I do?He doesnt post his personal life on social media.Should I become a spy now ?"Ms.Campbell replied"Not exactly,but you are gonna be contrived as his Personal assistant till he gets convinced that you are worthy of his trust.And then,While doing your job,You can get to know him.Make a report based on it.This is your task .If you do this,You can get promoted as the cheif Journalist which you really wanted to become".What !!!!I was joking about being the spy thing.here,she is asking me to become one like that.I asked her "Why me?like you could have picked someone else?"

She sighed and answered "You are one of the best journalist and the best resource we have at the moment.We should make sure he never finds out the real intention.If he finds out,he will remove the roots of this company.He will sue us.So,this is an important task".I asked again"Why a Personal assistant ?Why not some other job like may be a chef in his house?Sarah now replied"Duh,It wont be believable if a communications degree holder does that job .And by the way,cooking isnt your cup of tea.So,The best way to be close to him is by being his Personal assistant.Also,from the sources,We came to know that he is looking for another Pa in the same month he had chosen one and fired her later".I sighed .I really want that promotion.And it isnt like He has a mafia background and I get into some danger.So,I just agreed and Ms. Campbell said"Ok,So now behave like you are shouting at me and then storm out of this building resigning ".What!!!!!I should resign this job.Omg!!Why I didnt think of this.As if reading my mind,She replied"Its just a fake one to make everyone believe you actually did quit so that If Mr.billionaire does a background check,there wouldnt be anything suspicious".