[ 011 ] ★RENJUN.

RENJUN
- NCT DREAM -
*REQUEST*

RENJUN- NCT DREAM -*REQUEST*

🌸🌸🌸

jaemin quietly opened the door and left before walking into the room where the other were watching tv. once he entered, it caught the attention of all of them, and just as they were about to tell the boy to come an join them, he interrupted them.

"can you pause the movie for a minute?" he told them, and once they saw the look on his face, they immediately did. donghyuck grabbed the remote and stopped it, while jaemin went and sat down. "so, basically, gosh i'm terrible at explaining things..."

"are you okay?" jeno asked, worried about the younger boy. they were all quite confused and worried, as they waited for jaemin to tell them.

"yeah, i'm fine. but this is about renjun," jaemin told them, and waited a few seconds as he thought about how to explain it to them. "so, when we were all in the kitchen, i noticed that he was acting weird. and when all of you went in here, i took him to his room. he's been having really bad cramps and well... i'm not really sure what to do, but i'm worried. so i kind of need help."

"why didn't he tell us?" chenle questioned, the others nodding in agreement.

jaemin sighed. "he didn't want to worry you. and he probably knew that you wouldn't know what to do."

"it doesn't matter if we necessarily know what to do, as long as we help as much as we can, right?" jisung said, but it was more like a question.

"personally, i think that makes sense," donghyuck agreed with the youngest, the others doing the same.

"...but as much as i want to help, i'm not sure where to start. especially since we don't have anything in the dorm that can help him," jeno them pointed out.

"oh yeah..." jaemin leant back, sighing, after the older said that. now what were they supposed to do?

"we could... call taeyong hyung?" jisung then suggested, making all of them look at him.

"that's actually a good idea," chenle said and all of them agreed. jaemin quickly took out his phone and pressed on taeyong's number, putting it on loud speaker. after only a few seconds, the call was answered and taeyong spoke.

"hey, jaemin. why did you call?" taeyong asked.

jaemin replied. "renjun's having really bad cramps, hyung. and none of us have anything to help him with, and we're not really sure what to do."

"he does? alright, i'll be there within twenty minutes. i'll bring some stuff to help him out. just try and comfort him and do as much as you can until i'm there."

"okay, thank you so much, hyung," jaemin said and the others aldo thanked him. the call ended and jaemin turned off his phone.

"he said to comfort and do as much as we can... so should we just go and keep him some company maybe?" donghyuck asked and the others nodded, standing up to go to renjun's room.

before jeno went up, he went to the kitchen an grabbed a glass of water for renjun. once he had gotten it, be went to the room where the others were. he walked in and saw that they were all sat on the bed with him and were trying their best to cheer him up, for the most part it was working.

jeno went over an sat down as well, passing the water to renjun. the older thanked him and drank a bit before putting it on the bedside table next to him.

"how are you feeling?" chenle then asked, deciding to just go for it. what was the point in being there if none of them were going to ask that?

"i'm feeling okay. could be better, but hey, what can i do?" renjun told them and all of them smiled, they were glad that he was still being himself even if he wasn't do the best.

they all continued hanging out with him, and trying to keep him as happy as they possible could. after around fifteen minutes, there was a knock at their dorm door. renjun became confused while jisung stood up and left the room.

after a couple minutes, he came back, but this time, taeyong followed close behind him. renjun furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the older with confusion.

"they called me over since they didn't have anything that could help you," taeyong said and lifted up a bag. "so i brought some stuff for you."

renjun smiled as he looked at them all. "thank you, guys. like seriously, thank you so much."

"no need to thank us, hyung. we'll always be here to help you," jaemin said as he had an arm wrapped around the other's shoulders, smiling.

"alright! time to help you get better!" taeyong exclaimed as he walked over go the younger.

🌸🌸🌸