13 . Surprise For Kartik 💝

Depuis le début

Kartik- Chacha ji...akele aaye hai....bhaiya😗...

Naksh- Haa...kyun koi aur aana wala tha...

Kartik-*immediately* Nhi....*loss of words*

Manish- Chalo....let's all proceed towards home ...chalo....beta..

Outside--

Naksh- Chal baith jaa...

Kartik-Haa bhaiya *removing garland and ready to sit*

He sat and sighs and then suddenly he looked at right and was shocked to see Naira sitting beside him..

Naira gave him her sweet smile and he was lost in her for few seconds and then he immediately got out of the Car while Naira laughs at his Condition

Outside-
Keerti was standing an d looking at him with teasing look..

Kartik-*shocked* Bhabhi ye Sachmooch Naira hai...

Keerti- Chu ke dekh lo....😌😏...

Kartik opens the door and slowly tries to touch her with smile and Naira too smiled at him...but Keerti pushed him and he falls beside Naira and holds her from shoulder back and they both laugh...

but Keerti pushed him and he falls beside Naira and holds her from shoulder back and they both laugh

And the left ...

At car

Kartik-*excited* I can't believe this bhabhi...I mean Naira yaha aayi kab aur aapne ye sab plan kab kiya....

Keerti- Ye inka idea tha..Naira ko yaha bulane ka...*smiling*

Kartik- Kya baat hai bhaiya ..kya baat hai..bhaiya aapke charan kamal kaha hai aapke charan kamal chuke main woh..aa..

Naksh- Kritkritya....😌..

Kartik- Exactly...wohi hona chahata hoon..*and bends down*