Chapter 1

A large silver van drove down a deserted dirt road, an older orange troll with pink hair at the wheel.

Night had fallen over the land, making it hard for the old troll to see where he was going.

"Turn right in .4 miles," the GPS spoke.

The orange troll looked up ahead, squinting his eyes. As far as he could see, there was no road to turn onto.

"Dumb thing must be broken," the old troll mumbled with a slight roll of his eyes.

     He turned slightly, looking into the back seat to see his beautiful daughter sleeping.

     "Daddy will get us home soon," he assured her with a kind smile. The little four year old smiled in her sleep, as if hearing her fathers kind words.

     Slowly, the old troll turned back to the road, his eyes widening at what he saw.

     A Stripped Doppling was up ahead, standing frozen in the road, as it stared at the oncoming vehicle.

     Quickly, the old troll swerved to avoid hitting the critter, but in doing so... he swerved of the road, the car being forced into a roll.

     "Daddy!" the little pink troll cried out, having woken up with the motion of the car rolling down the hill.

     The car kept rolling, until it smashed into a tree, the old troll banging his head into the steering wheel.

     "Ugh..." he groaned, blood dripping down from his forehead. "Poppy... Poppy!"

     He quickly turned to his daughter, his heart stopping at what he saw.

     The little girl had somehow unbuckled herself from her car seat, and was now laying unconscious on the ceiling of the car. (The car is upside down)

     "N... no... Poppy!"

     He quickly unbuckled himself from his seat, crawling over to his daughter.

     "Poppy! Poppy, wake up!" he cried, cradling his young daughter in his arms.

     The window had shattered, causing some of the glass to cut the little troll, several scratches all over her tiny body.

     "Help!" the old troll cried out. "Someone help!"