Chapter 7: Divine Artifact Breath Interrupted

In the early morning of the next day, Su Mohan took Xiaobai and left the Xiaoyao Building to continue looking for traces of the artifact.

Su Mohan released the breath of spirit ual consciousness searching for the artifact while walking on the street. He came out of the Holy Spirit Island not only for fun, but the most important thing was to track down the stolen artifact. At present, he has determined the stolen artifact. The artifact is in Holy Moon City, the imperial capital of the Azure Cloud Empire.

Releasing spiritual consciousness is a very laborious task, and not everyone can. The premise is to have a strong spiritual power and achieve the cultivation level of a holy-rank mage.

As the cultivation base rises, the area covered by the spiritual sense will also increase, and even the area covered by the spiritual sense can become its own domain.

Su Mohan was a little annoyed. His spi ritual sense could still feel the breath of the artifact yesterday, but he couldn't feel it at all today. I don't know what method the person used to cover up the breath of the artifact?

If that artifact falls into the hands of a person with a bad heart, it will be a scourge.

He doesn't care about the lives and de aths of others, but since that artifact was stolen from the Holy Spirit Island, then he couldn't let that person use the things of the Holy Spirit Island to do evil.

Su Mohan squinted slightly, no matter who the other party was, he would seek that person out.

Losing the breath of the artifact, Su M ohan didn't plan to continue shopping.

Near noon, Su Mohan returned to Xiao yao Building.

Most of the first and second floors are people with mixed fishes and eyes. Su Mohan is prefer peacefulness, so he chose the third floor.

The price of each floor is different. Co mpared with the full seats on the first and second floors, the third floor is much quieter.

Su Mohan sat by the window, looking down from the third floor, he could see the bustling crowd.

Soon, Xiao Er brought Su Mohan's cake, which was more efficient than a five-star hotel.

Su Mohan was thinking about the artif act. The cakes on the table were only Xiao Bai's food. However, Su Mohan originally wanted these cakes for Xiao Bai, because of his current cultivation level, even if he didn't eat anything. There will be no problems.

"What is this? I've never eaten it befor e. It's delicious, Su Su, come and eat it too!" Xiao Bai looked at Su Mohan expectantly with his innocent and colorful eyes. There are still some scraps of pastry, and it looks like a greedy little cute thing.

But no one would have thought that this little cute thing was an emperor beast.

Su Mohan's eyes twitched imperceptibly when his thoughts were interrupted. This guy is definitely retaliating against him.

"You are not allowed to call this name!" Su Mohan had a black line on his face.

The name Su Su made him sound like a child, and he really didn't need a nickname!

"Is Su Su's nickname bad?" Xiaobai blinked, expressing doubt.

"It's not good at all!" Su Mohan twitched his eyes and replied coldly.

"Then Mo Mo or Han Han, which one do you prefer ?" Xiaobai's round eyes flickered, looking at Su Mohan expectantly.

"I don't like any of them!" Su Mohan gritted his teeth a bit.

"Since you don't like the two names Mo Mo and Han Han, then I'll call you Su Su!" Xiaobai tilted his head, looking at Su Mohan with an incomparably pure expression, but a flash of light flashed under his eyes. sly.

You gave this Lao Tzu an idiot name see what I call you.

Haha, I'm so smart!

The cunning in Xiao Bai's eyes did not escape Su Mohan's eyes, he squinted at Xiao Bai, this little guy is really not a master who will suffer, but don't think that he will not punish him if he is cute. Let's wait and see!

At this moment, a coquettish but arrog ant voice sounded from the front. "Hey,I want this beastman, le t's make a price, how many crystal coins do you want?" Hearing this tone, he knew that he was a arrogant and domineering Iady.

Su Mohan frowned slightly, raised his e yes and glanced faintly, and saw a young girl with arrogant expression walking towards this side. The girl had a beautiful face and a plain waist, dressed in a pink dress. It adds a bit of pretty color to her.

There were two small flames in Xiao B ai's eyes, and the damn stinky woman dared to treat Lao Tzu as those lowly beasts. It was a lesson!

Seeing Su Mohan not speaking, the ma id who followed the girl's sharp gaze fell on Su Mohan, and said coldly, "Did you hear my lady talking to you?"

Su Mohan glanced faintly. The girl and her maid, and then continued to ignore them.

The girl frowned, her expression a little unhappy, with her identity and status, no one had dared to ignore her so much.

The maid's face suddenly sank, and sh e said coldly, "Are your ears deaf? It's a blessing for my lady to talk to you, don't be shameless!"

Su Mohan's eyes flashed coldly. Attenti on, there was a dangerous arc at the corner of his mouth, and he slowly stood up, staring directly at the girl and the maid.

....................................

935 words