Chapter 4: Warcraft Egg

Su Mohan, who used teleportation to get rid of the two attendants, did not immediately return to his residence, but came to a shop selling monster eggs.

The so-called monster eggs refer to th e little monsters that have not yet been born.

There are two types of beasts in the X uanming Continent. One is an ordinary animal, without intelligence, and can only be used as food by humans.

The other is Warcraft, which possess i ntelligence and magic power, and some can even transform into human form.

The contract between humans and mo nsters is equivalent to an extra combat power when dealing with enemies.

However, most people who want to co ntract a beast, they usually choose a beast egg, because the spirit power of the beast that just came out of the beast egg is relatively weak, so the difficulty of concluding the contract is relatively small.

Conversely, the higher the leveI, the more difficulty it is for the monsters to contract. Some magicians' strengths are quite different from those of the monsters. If they are forced to contract, they wiII even be backlashed by the monsters. A waste person can no longer practice magic.

Becoming a useless person is a heavy blow to any cultivator, but there are still some magicians who will take risks to contract a monster that is stronger than themselves, but most of those magicians are more spiritually powerful. Spiritual power is the most critical when signing a contract with a Warcraft.

If the mental power is weak, it is easy to be backlashed by the monsters.

Holy Moon City has a lot of people, an d naturally there are many shops selling monster eggs. The competition can be said to be quite large. After all, this is an industry that earns a lot of coins.

Nowadays most of the monsters are b elow the mysterious rank, and there are only a few of the holy ranks.

Because of the ancient war between g ods and demons, many holy-ranked beasts and god-ranked beasts have all disappeared.

God-ranked beasts are not absent on t he mainland, but rare, and it is very good that one can appear in a thousand years.

The shop has a large area, and there ar e ten wooden shelves on display. Each wooden shelf has five floors. At first glance, they are full of monsters eggs. There are so many types that people can see dazzlingly.

The same kind of monster eggs are pl aced on each floor of the shelf, and next to each monster egg is an exclusive sign that introduces the attributes and level of the monster.

It was noon at this time, and there wer e only five or six customers in the shop picking monster eggs. As soon as Su Mohan came in, the shopkeeper noticed him.

The shopkeeper saw that Su Mohan w as dressed in luxurious clothes, and the silver mask on his face knew that he was valuable, so he immediately walked over to entertain him with a flattering smile.

"This son, what kind of monster eggs do you want? We have them here. Profound-level, high-level, intermediate-level, and..."

Su Mohan ignored the flattering shopk eeper and walked to the last one. In front of the rows of shelves, his eyes fell on the first beast egg on the left of the first floor.

This monster egg is different from oth er monster eggs. The shell color of other monster eggs was plain, while the shell color of this monster egg is colorful. However, compared with other monster eggs, this monster egg's looked dull and dull, the aura was very dead and lifeless, and besides this beast egg, there was no exclusive brand that introduced the type and level of the beast. It must be unclear what kind of beast it is.

Su Mohan's eyes flickered slightly, and he reached out and took down the colorful monster egg and looked at it carefully.

The shopkeeper's face flash of hesitation, said, "The son, the eggs of Warcraft is actually a dead eggs, or you pick another one now, here we have other higher-level warcraft egg.

Although the egg is a high-level egg and looks eye-catching it is still a dead egg. Most of the customers in the past just glanced at it and didn't follow it, because no one would be willing to spend crystal coins to buy a dead egg that can only be used for decoration.

"No, I want this." Su Mohan interrupted the shopkeeper. From the beginning, he had felt that this monster egg had almost no aura. If it weren't for his special situation, it would be impossible to feel it. To the faint breath of this monster egg.

Moreover, he would walk here entirely be cause of this monster egg, he had a very weird feeling, he always felt that this monster egg was calling him.

He once read about the introduction of monster eggs in ancient books. The higher the level, the stronger the survival ability of the monster eggs. Some monsters have even opened their spiritual wisdom before they are born. In order to protect themselves, they will hide its own breath and rank, to deceive people in thinking that it is a dead egg, to escape the fate of being contracted by human beings. If a holy-rank beast egg wants to hide its breath and rank, ordinary magicians simply look at it. It doesn't come out, so the shopkeeper thinks this monster egg is a dead egg.

As for whether the beast egg that Su Mohan was fond of was a high-level beast egg or a dead egg, he didn't know until it came out of its shell.

"This son, are you sure you really want this monster egg?" The shopkeeper asked again, disbelief.

Su Mohan frowned slightly, and said coldly, "I don't want to say the same thing a second time."

Although the shopkeeper is a snobber, he still knows that Su Mohan really intends to buy this monster egg. He said a price.

Since it is a dead egg, it's not expen sive, only fifty red crystal coins, the price is lower than the low-level monster eggs in the shop.

The shopkeeper took the crystal coins with a smile, and he made the business if he wanted to.

Although the dead egg was a high-leve monster egg, the dead egg was still a d ead egg. He had never thought that this dead egg would be sold, so he would have taken it off the shelves in a few days.

Now that someone is willing to spend crystal coins to buy, why not he? Who would think that there are too many coins?

1138 words